Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Problem

the game freezes when at the more than 14 people in a world nesecito help and i realized that is not the phone

Comments

• JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 957
    edited July 2016
    Well actually. Considering its a phone I'm going to take a straight guess that it's a apple as android has not been released yet.

ANY IOS device that is about ~gen 3 or lower will freeze, crash and just about not work properly with mmo's or many other types of apps.

Deepworld was pretty much optimized for the Ipad generation as phones tend to have low CPU. This being said, Deepworld is going to crash or lag hard on your little phone, I recommend either upgrading phones or trying PC or Ipad versions for gameplay sense phones just really never worked well in the first place with large games like Deepworld.

Not a problem on Deepworld's side or yours. More of it being apples fault for being pretty bad providers for things like games or phones that don't work and are actually designed to break easy to be a money grabbing company.
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    Deepworld works swimmingly on my iPhone 5 and iPhone 6S+. I experience lag a lot more rarely than a lot of players I meet in game.
  • zombiecatcherzombiecatcher Being an edgy kidMember Posts: 716
    It crashes everytime on my li'l dorito covered iPad 2