Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Recruiting Mythix Members

Comments

• SimonChurchSimonChurch Posts: 74Member

Maybe I can help rebuild something! I'm a great builder. You should see my buildings in Griffinfoot Way!

Maybe you could... since Mythical left I can ask a remaining Mythix member.
    What could I build? And, what world?

He says not to worry about it too much
    Perhaps I could build an HQ, with a rares room, and a lounge, building is ma life!
    That could possibly bring back some Mythix members. Just friend me, and I can show you the place.
    Why is everyone questioning me and also, this thread was made specifically for Mythix if they wanted to join BKnights for protection.
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzPosts: 1,142Member

Why is everyone questioning me and also, this thread was made specifically for Mythix if they wanted to join BKnights for protection.

As I've said, most of us have either quit, joined another guild or made our own guilds. And I doubt we need "protection". What's the worst that could happen, seriously?

As I've said, most of us have either quit, joined another guild or made our own guilds. And I doubt we need "protection". What's the worst that could happen, seriously?
    Who knows? Something bad could happen unexpectedly.
  • EtherealEthereal Eating Chocolate Chip Cookie DoughPosts: 136Member
    After Mythix deteriorated, Mystical. And I made a guild to try and keep Mythix friends together. Unfortunately that didn't happen cuz of some drama :grimace: but we are gonna work really hard I'm pretty sure next week to work on our guild. It's kinda like the Mythix replacement, but we haven't had our obelisk for a bit and we plan on bringing our friends together :)

Who knows? Something bad could happen unexpectedly.
    Like what? It's a game, not real life. I'm sure a certain someone won't track down all of the Mythix strays down and beat them in dark alleys for God knows what reason. Let's be realistic. :joy:
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,847Member
    edited August 2016

Maybe I can help rebuild something! I'm a great builder. You should see my buildings in Griffinfoot Way!

Maybe you could... since Mythical left I can ask a remaining Mythix member.
    What could I build? And, what world?

He says not to worry about it too much
    Perhaps I could build an HQ, with a rares room, and a lounge, building is ma life!
    That could possibly bring back some Mythix members. Just friend me, and I can show you the place.
    If the world is too greifed, there are a couple other empty worlds that I know of that can be made into Mythix territory. Of course, they need to be purified :grimace:

Sorry for the sort of late response comment thing
    Post edited by IronManArcher on
  • poodispoodis Most likely the beachPosts: 46Member

Redolant said:

Well @AMWhy lots of Deepworlders need protection from people who will return in a couple of days... one person specifically

What does that mean?
    Governor is being unbanned.
    poodis said:

Redolant said:

Well @AMWhy lots of Deepworlders need protection from people who will return in a couple of days... one person specifically

What does that mean?

I hope that's a joke

poodis said:

Redolant said:

What does that mean?

I hope that's a joke
    Unfortunately it is true.
    Who is Governor?
    Ooh, just checked the Mythix HQ world... That's pretty bad... Maybe you guys could use Griffinfoot Way, the place that I have a couple of discussions about :wink:

Ooh, just checked the Mythix HQ world... That's pretty bad... Maybe you guys could use Griffinfoot Way, the place that I have a couple of discussions about :wink:

Mythix HQ was used as a guild home world. Now that the guild is gone, so has the use for the world, meaning that we don't need a replacement. Thanks for the generosity though.
    If you guys need any help, just message me
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,379Member

poodis said:

Redolant said:

What does that mean?

I hope that's a joke
    In ways I am happy my boy gov is being unbanned. He's a good friend of mine and we haven't talked in a while. I can definetly tell you this, there may be a (in Donald Trump voice) huuuuge! war once he is on against the admins. Hell will brake loose and to be honest, I will be a little excited. I like the excitement running through my blood. Not saying the situation will be good. I'm just excepting it.
    FreshX said:

poodis said:

Redolant said:

What does that mean?

I hope that's a joke
    In ways I am happy my boy gov is being unbanned. He's a good friend of mine and we haven't talked in a while. I can definetly tell you this, there may be a (in Donald Trump voice) huuuuge! war once he is on against the admins. Hell will brake loose and to be honest, I will be a little excited. I like the excitement running through my blood. Not saying the situation will be good. I'm just excepting it.
    It's pretty much guaranteed that he won't come back quietly :joy: I just hope he doesn't give the admins a hard time, they have enough to deal with I'm sure. Anyway, I'm gonna stop now before someone calls us out for discussing banned players. Oops.
  • poodispoodis Most likely the beachPosts: 46Member

FreshX said:

poodis said:

Redolant said:

What does that mean?

I hope that's a joke
    It's pretty much guaranteed that he won't come back quietly :joy: I just hope he doesn't give the admins a hard time, they have enough to deal with I'm sure. Anyway, I'm gonna stop now before someone calls us out for discussing banned players. Oops.
    He's already back, on alternate accounts of course but he's back.
    poodis said:

FreshX said:

poodis said:

Redolant said:

What does that mean?

I hope that's a joke
    I know, but he wasn't back on his own account. He used alts so he could be under the radar, so I assume he tried to be discreet and not reveal his identity to too many people.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Posts: 1,818Member

poodis said:

FreshX said:

poodis said:

Redolant said:

What does that mean?

I hope that's a joke
    I know, but he wasn't back on his own account. He used alts so he could be under the radar, so I assume he tried to be discreet and not reveal his identity to too many people.
    I'm pretty sure almost everyone knows who he is now.

poodis said:

FreshX said:

poodis said:

Redolant said:

What does that mean?

I hope that's a joke
    I'm pretty sure almost everyone knows who he is now.
    I didn't say he was doing a good job :joy:
    edited August 2016
    Again, who is Governor? I still have no idea. I'm guessing he did something bad..?
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Posts: 1,818Member
    I'm sure that this thread is pointless now. Like instead of recruiting old Mythixans were talking about a person who did something bad WAYYY long ago(in my opinion).

I'm sure that this thread is pointless now. Like instead of recruiting old Mythixans were talking about a person who did something bad WAYYY long ago(in my opinion).

Well people wouldn't feel the need to offer recruitment to Mythixians if the person hadn't done what he did, so it's not like it's going off-topic.
  • AspireAspire Posts: 347Member
    Well.. getting back on track of the subject of the thread... Soldiers of Fortuna can always use active members to take on huge community builds, host giveaways, and (friendly) Guild War tournaments.
    Aspire said:

Well.. getting back on track of the subject of the thread... Soldiers of Fortuna can always use active members to take on huge community builds, host giveaways, and (friendly) Guild War tournaments.

The topic of the thread is BKnight recruiting Mythix members, not a wall for advertising your guild. This is not the place for that post.
  • hail_stormhail_storm In the Jurassic era..........Posts: 180Member
    AMWhy said:

May I ask what they would be protected from? It just seems an odd term to use in deep world is all :)

same they declared war on way to many guilds!thats why i left and im not gonna think about rejoining
    woops quoted wrong one
    Chicken said:

Mythix was an amazing guild, and it would be nice to see it rise up again. Just not so many wars this time ok? Try to resolve peacefully.

this is the one i ment to quote
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 1,366Member
    edited January 2017
    I believe the owner's account was logged on to, so the guild died because the "hacker" as they have called them (although no hacking at all has occured) kicked everyone from the guild and griefed its HQ. It's sad because the guild had the potential to be great.
    I still think the guild should recruit old members, though!

Chicken said:

Mythix was an amazing guild, and it would be nice to see it rise up again. Just not so many wars this time ok? Try to resolve peacefully.

this is the one i ment to quote
    @hail_storm where are you finding all those threads? And remember, you can use the gear in the top right corner of your post to edit that post. You could've changed it and quoted the quote you meant to quote. (Say that out loud, it sounds cool)

oh i didnt know u can change a quote

See? I edited it and quoted your post. You just have to make sure you delete the first quote and then quote the first one. If you mess up, just exit and hope your draft wasn't saved.
    oh i didnt know u can change a quote