Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recruiting Mythix Members

13»

Comments

• ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter
    @hail_storm I like how you're adding constructive answers to questions, but these threads are old and are long resolved. Just check the dates of the posts before you make a reply, okay?
  • hail_stormhail_storm In the Jurassic era..........Posts: 180Member
    okay sorry
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzPosts: 1,142Member
    Chicken said:

I believe the owner's account was logged on to, so the guild died because the "hacker" as they have called them (although no hacking at all has occured) kicked everyone from the guild and griefed its HQ. It's sad because the guild had the potential to be great.

There may not have been no actual "hacking", but a password was stolen and the account was used by someone who really should not have been using it. Just because it wasn't a "hack", per se, doesn't excuse it.
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 1,368Member

Chicken said:

I believe the owner's account was logged on to, so the guild died because the "hacker" as they have called them (although no hacking at all has occured) kicked everyone from the guild and griefed its HQ. It's sad because the guild had the potential to be great.

There may not have been no actual "hacking", but a password was stolen and the account was used by someone who really should not have been using it. Just because it wasn't a "hack", per se, doesn't excuse it.
    I understand that. I was just making it clear that this person didn't hack the game.
    I still don't understand why they didn't get a perma ban for this. It hurt so many! At least now the guild can rebuild in peace (if this is still going)