Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

TapJoy Crowns

IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,744Member
Hello guys and gals and whatever else is here! I've been wondering if/how any of you have gotten TapJoy to give you your crowns. I haven't gotten my 160 crowns that I was supposed to get 2 months ago! If you do know how, plz comment...

As Happy
As the Word
Happy,
IronManArcher

Oh wait, this isn't an email to TapJoy...

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,744Member
    I've had to email TapJoy THOUSANDS of times, and they don't reply, unlike our friends on the deepworld team :)
  • William2William2 Posts: 3,379Member, Arbiter
    Tapjoy isn't 100% reliable.
    Nor is it 50% reliable.
    Or 25% reliable...
    Your crowns were probably lost somewhere, as per usual. Sorry D:
    edited August 2016
    That never gets old! :lol:

But neither do the actual skittles :flushed:
    edited August 2016
    William2 said:

Nor is it 50% reliable.
    Or 25% reliable...

Aww man. I'd better say bye to getting Premuim tomorrow on my birthday :frowning:
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaPosts: 877Member

William2 said:

Nor is it 50% reliable.
    Or 25% reliable...

Aww man. I'd better say bye to getting Premuim tomorrow on my birthday :frowning:
    Premium is like 3 bucks....
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Posts: 1,818Member
    vmh20 said:

William2 said:

Nor is it 50% reliable.
    Or 25% reliable...

Premium is like 3 bucks....
    Sometimes parents don't let their children spend real money on games.
    Yeah
  • AthenaAthena Somewhere over the rainbow.Posts: 766Member
    Instead of saying "Yeah" you could just hit the agree button.

Also, this is my 100th comment.
    Yeah
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorPosts: 5,129Administrator

Yeah

Yeah.
    lisa said:

Yeah

Yeah.
    Yeah
    @lisa
    Thought this was a skittle...
    image.jpg
    1886 x 1641 - 1007K
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Posts: 1,818Member

@lisa
    Thought this was a skittle...

A skittle with legs and a brownish red shell? I think you may need to get your eyes checked.
    It was curled up and the sun was REALLY bright that day.
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzPosts: 1,142Member
    I used TapJoy earlier and received 330 crowns in total from 2 offers. The crowns were added to my account as soon as I logged on to Deepworld after completing the task, and they didn't take that long for the number of crowns I received. Maybe I'm just lucky, or maybe you're unlucky, but it does work! I also got a couple crowns for watching videos, but they were only 1-2 crowns each.
    Ah. I've only gotten crowns from offers once, and I always get crowns from vids. Perhaps they smelled the rare brown skittle that I found under my aunt's dog and thought, "I don't wanna mess with this treasure hunter!".
  • actionxboyactionxboy Posts: 11Member
    Guess what IronManArcher?
    image.gif
    200 x 200 - 32K

Guess what IronManArcher?

Thanks!
    I did 250 crowns worth of stuff from tapjoy a month ago, and still haven't heard from them, meaning the only way to get premium now is to buy it with real money. That, or visiting 150 worlds to get crowns. :( Now I can't get my birthday premium.
    edited August 2016

I did 250 crowns worth of stuff from tapjoy a month ago, and still haven't heard from them, meaning the only way to get premium now is to buy it with real money. That, or visiting 150 worlds to get crowns. :( Now I can't get my birthday premium.

First off, really? Copier. Second off, I asked her. She didn't reply and ended the chat, but that's fine, right? At least I tried.
    Post edited by IronManArcher on
    edited August 2016
    :neutral:
    Post edited by IronManArcher on

Come on action, I asked her. She didn't reply and ended the chat, but that's fine, right? At least I tried.
    I guess so :(
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,379Member
    Guys this is seriously annoying and if I could close it I would. Now hear is the solution.

Don't use TapJoy. Isn't worth using since most of it leads to issues so try this, actually buy the damn crowns.
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzPosts: 1,142Member
    FreshX said:

Guys this is seriously annoying and if I could close it I would. Now hear is the solution.

Don't use TapJoy. Isn't worth using since most of it leads to issues so try this, actually buy the damn crowns.

Some people aren't allowed to buy crowns bc their parents don't let them spend money on a game. Just because you might be able to buy crowns whenever you want doesn't mean everyone else can. And a lot of it doesn't lead to issues. I have never experienced one issue with TapJoy, but perhaps I'm just lucky.

If it's annoying, you don't have to read it. It's just one thread, ignoring it isn't a big deal. And please try not to be so rude, there are worse threads than this one.

edited August 2016
    Like that one thread asking how to get iron ore...