Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Building Contest

BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaPosts: 518Member
edited August 2016 in Come and Visit...
Hey All Deepworlders and Deepworldins (LOL) in my world OnyxBrains we are having a building competetion here are the prices 3rd gets a smash 2nd gets a assembled mamoth fossil 1rst gets an onyx This starts today and tosay is the:7th and this ends the 21th so u have 2 weeks good luck and have fun -BrainGamer (Say a special thanks to Creeps.) Forum Name : @King_Creeps

Comments

• ChickenChicken Posts: 1,368Member
    Good luck everyone! If you need more clarification or any info about the building contest, I will be happy to provide it to you. When you get to OnyxBrains be sure to read the rules. If you do not, there are consequences so please follow all rules so everyone can have a good time!
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Posts: 1,828Member
    Isn't an assembled mammoth worth an onyx? I don't keep up with value anymore.
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,383Member

Assembled mammoth is worth 8 diamonds

Next time, I recommend quoting if you want to answer somebody so we know who you are talking to.

Is there a theme?
    edited August 2016
    FreshX said:

Assembled mammoth is worth 8 diamonds

Next time, I recommend quoting if you want to answer somebody so we know who you are talking to.

Is there a theme?
    The theme is on a sign above the spawn named "contest" Please go there and try to find the answers yourself before asking. Many answers to many questions are started there. If the answer you are looking for is not stated in the spawn, Me or BrainGamer will answer it and put the question and answer where people can see it. But since you asked, the theme is Mineshaft/Mine. A lot of people don't know what that is for some reason, so if you don't, you can look it up. :wink:
    @FreshX
  • NinjaWarriorNinjaWarrior TeufortPosts: 3,290Member
    Would trapping someone count as a build?image
    It's just a prank bro.
    image.png
    1024 x 768 - 732K

Would trapping someone count as a build?image
    It's just a prank bro.

I saw you post this on screenshot of the day. I enjoyed it very much. Especially when Smoothy said he had no idea this happened XD :trollface: