Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Deepworld Fundraiser

C4broC4bro Member Posts: 7
edited August 2016 in Applicants Post Here
I've been playing deepworld for around a month and I can say passionately I am in love with the community and concept But sadly like most small indie games money can be a problem I have came up with a idea that might solve this issue a deepworld Go Fund Me or Kickstarter Project. I've seen the magic of This concept A great example of this would be We Happy Few. Please comment with concerns or suggestions to this idea :)
Post edited by C4bro on

Comments

• ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,353
    Sounds good
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,077
    Is that sponsorship thing still going @mikelaurence
  • ScribbzScribbz (L)MIRLMember Posts: 626
    The $2,500 pledge really grinds my gears.
  • NerevarineNerevarine IT'S YA GIRLMember Posts: 3,606
    Scribbz said:

The $2,500 pledge really grinds my gears.

Levitation... telekinesis...?

...What...?
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Member Posts: 1,378
    lisa said:

Awwww, when the kickstarter was out I wasn't a part of the crew yet. I remember donating and demanding to have buildings named after me :D

Well you are apart of the crew now : D

Let's do this!
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,246
    One REALLY good way to help fund Deepworld is to buy lots of crowns :3 You'll get all kind of stuff with them too, so it benefits you too!