What Next?

IronManArcherIronManArcher Be a violinist, not a violenceistMember Posts: 400
edited August 2016 in Collaborations
Howdy guys and gals and tortoises! After building Griffinfoot Central, I felt that I MUST BUILD MORE. I have recently gotten another large protector, and I need help figuring out what to build next! Please comment what you think, and say hi to your soap for me! (I learned how to do a poll! Yay!) Link to poll: http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/comment/378448#Comment_378448
Post edited by IronManArcher on

Comments

• ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,447
    Do you need more protecters? I can donate some to you the next time I see you ig if you'd like.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Be a violinist, not a violenceistMember Posts: 400
    Iyasumi said:

Do you need more protecters? I can donate some to you the next time I see you ig if you'd like.

Ok! That would be a HUGE help! Thanks!!
    How come no one's commenting what I should build?
  • AspireAspire Member Posts: 347
    Adventure maps are always fun. I have a few planned in the future myself, but they are always a good go-to build that take up a lot of time
    Hmm, that could work...
    If I plan a time when I can build it
  • Pr0m4NV14Pr0m4NV14 Hill Valley, 2015. You should see Jaws 19. The shark still looks fake.Member Posts: 891
    Make a large factory that takes up most of the world.
    I currently only have one protector. That would take multiple micros, and I only have 9 crowns. Thanks for the idea!
  • RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 154
    A simple peaceful house in the sky
    I've tried making normal houses... Most of the time, I ended up building HUGE adobe brick buildings with turrets, collectors, and giant robots in the basement.
  • RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 154
    I can help you ;p
    edited August 2016
    Redolant said:

I can help you ;p

:smiley: Ok! But first I sort of have to think of what to build... Everyone chose number 5 on the poll!
    Alright just message me when you're done ^·^
    edited August 2016
    Castle and #5 were tied, but now I have to make a decision on what to make...
    Again...
    An abandoned factory!