What Next? (Vote thing)

IronManArcherIronManArcher Be a violinist, not a violenceistMember Posts: 399
edited August 2016 in Collaborations
Hello guys and gals and manticores! After building Griffinfoot Central, I felt that I MUST BUILD MORE. I have recently gotten another large protector, and I need help figuring out what to build next! Please comment what you think, and say hi to your sink for me! (I found out how to do a poll! Yay!) Link to original post: http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/25166/what-next#latest

EDIT: I've already completed the castle and a CUWYOI, and I'm starting on some others. Come to Griffinfoot to check it out!
Post edited by IronManArcher on

What Next? (Vote thing) 32 votes

Castle
34%
ShiroNaiEzylribeCleoAdkins007Gilbyvmh20Chickenbean17magic_DarkPrince_LilyabcpoodisKinderQuaser20D 11 votes
Another Floating Building
0%
Factory
9%
William2Pr0m4NV14Chalponkey 3 votes
Spaceship
9%
ChatotTheParrotKittyKupoYeongyul 3 votes
Iron, come up with your own ideas!!
34%
NinjaWarriorFreshXScribbz-CRYSTAL-KING-AthenaOnyxminerRedolant_xX_KINGDUCK_Xx_AngelinaDragon_Thunder2IronManArcher 11 votes
Pixel Art..?
3%
KaitB 1 vote
House
9%
tjergozHydroblade29RoseGold 3 votes

Comments

• RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 154
    It's your own world, let your creativity explore it
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Be a violinist, not a violenceistMember Posts: 399
    edited August 2016
    Hmm, this will be hard. Everyone chose number five, even me!!
  • Dragon_Thunder2Dragon_Thunder2 Somewhere,in the middle of the desert tearing famous players in dw to shreds.Member Posts: 93
    Your own world.So you'd know what you'll like to build.By count,castle wins though.
    Technically, it's a public world, so I can't build whatever I want. In private worlds, do you even need protectors?
  • Dragon_Thunder2Dragon_Thunder2 Somewhere,in the middle of the desert tearing famous players in dw to shreds.Member Posts: 93
    Depends on what you put in the settings.
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 631
    Castle
    Castlez
    Castles and CUWYOI are tied!
    Now CUWYOI is winning
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzMember Posts: 1,112
    edited August 2016
    Castle
    Also, come up with your own ideas! Originality is what makes us unique and interesting, not going with the flow!

Edit: But make a castle too. Castles are wicked.

:lol:
    They're tied again :flushed:
    edited August 2016
    Just finished the Gravelands Outpost, and now it's time to build the castle! Cuz that's winning now. Actually, thanks to LazyFlugel/Lyasumi, I can build all of those things above!
    edited August 2016
    I'm currently working on a top secret base in the eastern mountain range. Next up: Hall of Epsilon...
    Post edited by IronManArcher on
  • -CRYSTAL-KING--CRYSTAL-KING- I quitMember Posts: 1,161

:lol:

They're tied again :flushed:

Just finished the Gravelands Outpost, and now it's time to build the castle! Cuz that's winning now. Actually, thanks to LazyFlugel/Lyasumi, I can build all of those things above!

I'm currently working on a top secret base in the eastern mountain range. Next up: Hall of Epsilon...

Wow Quadruple Post
    Totes
  • _xX_KINGDUCK_Xx__xX_KINGDUCK_Xx_ = • ω • = Member Posts: 55
    GO CRAZY!!! Its your world, your rules.
    edited August 2016
    Woot woot! :trollface:
    Can anyone donate blue teles? I have an idea for Blue Brick Base...
    Blue Brick Base is almost a quarter complete! And it only took me, hmm, three days? It's HUGE!!!