In Game Wiki: Work In Progress

-CRYSTAL-KING--CRYSTAL-KING- I quitMember Posts: 1,161
edited August 2016 in Collaborations
Hello! I was looking through the Deepworld Wiki earlier today, and I saw that so many of the pages had "add" on them. Since I myself can't edit the pages, I thought, "What's the next best thing?". And that's when I thought I could make my own Deepworld Wiki. It's going to have tutorials, anti-scam guides, and biggest of all, a thorough description of EVERY item in the game! Unfortunately for me, I also want to display these items...so, looks like I need to get every item in the game...for a second time. I did consider adding these descriptions next to their place in the Item Values, but I didn't like the idea. So I'm going to build a massive, massive building with everything you need to know about Deepworld. I'll try and sell my accessorises for some onyx, so I can fund the rest of the project, but it will take a while. Attached are a few pictures of what's done so far :smile: Once I get to writing the descriptions, I'll update the page with what I need (which is pretty much every item lol) and how much I can pay. Thanks!
If you'd like to monitor our progress, visit the world All In One

Oh, and I also buy a LOAD of Target Teleporters and Beacons, and Diamond Target Teleporters, and I'll also need lots of Lanterns, Brass, Iron, and Wood!

DONATORS:
@vmh20 : 30 Target Teleporters and 30 Beacons, thank you! :smile:
Post edited by -CRYSTAL-KING- on

Comments

• -CRYSTAL-KING--CRYSTAL-KING- I quitMember Posts: 1,161
    Unlike the item values area, I'm going for a metal-wood style. Tell me what you think.

All advise, ideas, and suggestions are greatly appreciated!
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 655
    Ah, that's what it was! I was wondering... Sounds like an awesome idea! I'm willing to help out with a lot of stuff.
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzMember Posts: 1,112
    Wow, sounds like a lot of work. Good luck! It seems like a valuable addition to Deepworld.
  • Pr0m4NV14Pr0m4NV14 Hill Valley, 2015. You should see Jaws 19. The shark still looks fake.Member Posts: 891
    Are you vouching?
    vmh20 said:

Ah, that's what it was! I was wondering... Sounds like an awesome idea! I'm willing to help out with a lot of stuff.

Thanks @vmh20! I'll add you to the protectors, and thanks so much again for those Target Teleporters and Beacons!

Wow, sounds like a lot of work. Good luck! It seems like a valuable addition to Deepworld.

Your right when you say a lot of work, but I'm sure we can get it done, just like my Item Values!
    Pr0m4NV14 said:

Are you vouching?

What do you mean, @Pr0m4NV14 ?
  • Pr0m4NV14Pr0m4NV14 Hill Valley, 2015. You should see Jaws 19. The shark still looks fake.Member Posts: 891

vmh20 said:

Thanks @vmh20! I'll add you to the protectors, and thanks so much again for those Target Teleporters and Beacons!

Your right when you say a lot of work, but I'm sure we can get it done, just like my Item Values!
    Pr0m4NV14 said:

Are you vouching?

What do you mean, @Pr0m4NV14 ?
    For digging an area for the wiki.

A mass teleported would work, but those things are expensive.
    Pr0m4NV14 said:

For digging an area for the wiki.

A mass teleported would work, but those things are expensive.

Whole area has been dug out, and all 6 Brass, Diamond, and Onyx Mass Teleporters and Spawners are all in the world :smile:
    We have just finished our newest addition, we call it "Death"!

image.jpeg
    2048 x 1536 - 728K
    image.jpg
    764 x 1352 - 233K
    Looks good.
    That moment when you realise...

You need to build over 300 of these...

That moment when you realise...

You need to build over 300 of these...

That looks like it would be a bunch of labour. Are you vouching?
    Pr0m4NV14 said:

That looks like it would be a bunch of labour. Are you vouching?

Yea, I will need some help. I'll see if my admins can help, (@lilroller717 @Lexus1 @vmh20 @Inception ) and I'll probably need help from others too.

If you'd like to help out, you must have at least 3 vouches, and must have Iron Crow or above.

Thanks! :smile:
    edited August 2016
    How far are you?
    Pr0m4NV14 said:

How far are you?

I've finished planning and getting most of the supplies I need - but as for the building, I'm still very much starting/
    edited August 2016
    Okay. I've made very good progress building wise, however the constant issue seems to be running out of materials. I've gotten out my calculator, and I need the following:
    - 320 Lanterns
    - 2600 Wood Panels
    - 3300 Wood Backdrop
    - 2336 Iron Blocks
    - 3550 Brass Blocks
    - Roughly 400 Notes
    - Roughly 200 Large Brass Signs
    - Roughly 400 Small Brass Signs
    - Roughly 200 Target Teleporters and Beacons
    - 18 DIamond Target Teleporters
    So if anybody sells any of these, please find me in game or message me on the forums what you want for them, thanks!

Edited to add: Seriously, it took me AGES to calculate all of these
    I'd be happy to donate 1000 wood and 400 notes! Just let me know when and where you will be on @-CRYSTAL-KING-
    I'm happy to trade you a target teleporter!
    Just let me know where and when, @-CRYSTAL-KING-

I'd be happy to donate 1000 wood and 400 notes! Just let me know when and where you will be on @-CRYSTAL-KING-

Wow, thanks @CleoAdkins007!!! I tend to see you a lot at Deepworldia Academy, so I think I'll just pop on every so often to see if your there. Thanks!! That'd help LOADS! :smile:
    Pr0m4NV14 said:

Could you do now, @Pr0m4NV14 ? What do you want for it? Thanks! :smile:

Wow, thanks @CleoAdkins007!!! I tend to see you a lot at Deepworldia Academy, so I think I'll just pop on every so often to see if your there. Thanks!! That'd help LOADS! :smile:
    Pr0m4NV14 said:

Could you do now, @Pr0m4NV14 ? What do you want for it? Thanks! :smile:
    Going out for dinner at the moment, I should be on in 3 hours.
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Somewhere in the middle of lifeMember Posts: 1,114
    Is it an arctic world ? If not, you wouldn't be able to exhibit and explain about the Arctic exclusive items..
  • KinderQuaser20DKinderQuaser20D Member Posts: 189
    Crystal if you need anything i can give you.
  • KinderQuaser20DKinderQuaser20D Member Posts: 189
    Thats a cool idea
    FlynnXD said:

Is it an arctic world ? If not, you wouldn't be able to exhibit and explain about the Arctic exclusive items..

I find freezing a bit annoying - so no, its in a temperate world, however I can still explain them, just can't display them. :smile:

Crystal if you need anything i can give you.

Thats a cool idea

Thanks!! :smile:
  • AMWhyAMWhy Member Posts: 998
    You can always direct people to Frosty Clock to view them. It's an arctic world doing nothing but display the ice sculpts. They are all there.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,450
    If I see you online, I'll donate some target teleporters.
    @-CRYSTAL-KING- So sorry I wasn't on last night! Went out to dinner, met an aunt, two cousins and their wives and another cousin, then ended up out until after midnight :joy: I promise I will be on in 3 hours!