Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A project

I've had deepworld and this specific world for some time now, and I've never quite gotten around to making it beautiful. And I can't do it alone.
I want to include anybody willing to help in this "Project". First, we'll be clearing out ALL blocks AND backdrops in the world. THEN fun part starts. (building)
If you want to be a part of this little project, feel free to comment your username and we can follow eachother. Even if you don't want to help, feel free to watch and check the progress every now and then. The world is currently named "ProjectRevolution", it will eventually be renamed but for now, this is it's name until it's done.

Comments

• -CRYSTAL-KING--CRYSTAL-KING- I quitPosts: 1,161Member
    W4R10RD said:

First, we'll be clearing out ALL blocks AND backdrops

Wow, do you mean excavating the dirt backdrop, or just getting rid of the backdrop from old bunkers and dungeons?
  • W4R10RDW4R10RD Posts: 18Member

W4R10RD said:

Wow, do you mean excavating the dirt backdrop, or just getting rid of the backdrop from old bunkers and dungeons?
    Both, sadly I play on a windows pc and currently I can only HEAR by butler bot, and even when I do manage to click it nothing happens
  • -CRYSTAL-KING--CRYSTAL-KING- I quitPosts: 1,161Member
    W4R10RD said:

W4R10RD said:

Both, sadly I play on a windows pc and currently I can only HEAR by butler bot, and even when I do manage to click it nothing happens
    Excavating the WHOLE world? That'd take hours and hours, days even. I wouldn't dream of doing something of this scale, but good luck!
  • bean17magicbean17magic Earth. COME AT ME ALIENS!Posts: 294Member
    edited August 2016
    Dude, I'd love to help (If you can trust me. I completely understand if you don't trust me and would not like me to help)! I can definitely help clearing out the world (dirt). And while my level isn't high enough in automate to help excavating, I do own a brass butler bot and a diamond butler bot. And for building? I LOVE building, and while I may not be a "professional", I would consider myself an experienced builder, been building for 3 years now (my whole DW life). If you'd like to see some of my work for proof, just visit my world, JewelGALAXY (Which I own), the spawn was made by me, by myself, in 3-4 days. So If you'd like to include me in your project PM me! :D
    NOTE: I'm in school right now so I apoligize if you do want to include me in your project then I might not be on so often.
    IGN (In game name): bean17magic

Dude, I'd love to help (If you can trust me. I completely understand if you don't trust me and would not like me to help)! I can definitely help clearing out the world (dirt). And while my level isn't high enough in automate to help excavating, I do own a brass butler bot and a diamond butler bot. And for building? I LOVE building, and while I may not be a "professional", I would consider myself an experienced builder, been building for 3 years now (my whole DW life). If you'd like to see some of my work for proof, just visit my world, JewelGALAXY (Which I own), the spawn was made by me, by myself, in 3-4 days. So If you'd like to include me in your project PM me! :D
    NOTE: I'm in school right now so I apoligize if you do want to include me in your project then I might not be on so often.
    IGN (In game name): bean17magic

Feel free to come into the world and help clear out blocks whenever you can, anyone who wants to be included can come on whenever it's convenient, as I know school and other real life things can make it hard to get groups together. It's completely up to you if and when you want to start.
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamPosts: 2,252Member
    I'd LOVE to help clear your world, but I'm on PC too and can't remove backdrops. I'd love to help clear the rest of the blocks though!
  • ScribbzScribbz (L)MIRLPosts: 626Member
    edited August 2016
    I'd love to help out clear the backdrops of your world!
    IGN: Triloomy
    KittyKupo said:

I'd LOVE to help clear your world, but I'm on PC too and can't remove backdrops. I'd love to help clear the rest of the blocks though!

I know it's a boring grind, but feel free to help whenever convenient :smiley:
    Scribbz said:

I'd love to help out clear the backdrops of your world!
    IGN: Triloomy

The world should be public whenever you feel like playing :)
    Jeez, give a post an interesting title and you have almost 100 views in 3 days