Hellscape

poodispoodis Most likely the beachMember Posts: 46
edited August 2016 in Collaborations
Hello! Looking for people to explore / clear my world, Hellscape.

I'm generally looking for players who are well known and trusted. Please loot all sacks, and dungeons, all loot you find, is yours.

Pay will vary depending on how much you contribute!

Thanks!

Comments

• CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzMember Posts: 1,112
    I'd love to help! I don't know how well known I am, but I've been trusted to help explore and dig out worlds before.
  • RoseGoldRoseGold HogwartsMember Posts: 1,118

I'd love to help! I don't know how well known I am, but I've been trusted to help explore and dig out worlds before.

@CleoAdkins007 is a trusted and well known player. Poodis, she will make a great helper for your world!
  • poodispoodis Most likely the beachMember Posts: 46

RoseGold said:

@CleoAdkins007 is a trusted and well known player. Poodis, she will make a great helper for your world!
    Okay, Cleo I'll add you to the world asap! Thanks for the additional confirmation @RoseGold
  • LadySkrillexLadySkrillex At coachellaMember Posts: 791
    I'd be glad to help explore the rest of your world! I'm very good at clearing worlds. Thanks for the opportunity!
    poodis said:

RoseGold said:

Okay, Cleo I'll add you to the world asap! Thanks for the additional confirmation @RoseGold
    Thanks! I'll be on in about 12 hours or so, just gotta sleep!
  • RoseGoldRoseGold HogwartsMember Posts: 1,118
    poodis said:

RoseGold said:

No problem!

I'd be glad to help explore the rest of your world! I'm very good at clearing worlds. Thanks for the opportunity!

Okay cool, I'll add you to the world ASAP
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,219
    I can help, my IGN is GlobeGaming
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Somewhere in the middle of lifeMember Posts: 1,108

I vouch for globe.

FlynnXD said:

I vouch for globe.
    Okay, I'll add you to the world! Thanks for the additional confirmation @FlynnXD
  • Pr0m4NV14Pr0m4NV14 Hill Valley, 2015. You should see Jaws 19. The shark still looks fake.Member Posts: 891
    @KittyKupo is Usefull.
  • LittyKittyLittyKitty =^+.+^=Member Posts: 1,165
    I think the world might be glitched? I just spent a good amount of time exploring, and when I went back in game, it said I hadn't explored any of what I know I did. And while I was exploring, the liquids were stationary, the bombs wouldn't blow up without me having to mine them (and even then it was a super small explosion), and the violet protectors didn't kill me.

A friend of mine said that his friend's hell world was having problems, too.

@mikelaurence !!!!!!!!

I think the world might be glitched? I just spent a good amount of time exploring, and when I went back in game, it said I hadn't explored any of what I know I did. And while I was exploring, the liquids were stationary, the bombs wouldn't blow up without me having to mine them (and even then it was a super small explosion), and the violet protectors didn't kill me.

A friend of mine said that his friend's hell world was having problems, too.

@mikelaurence !!!!!!!!

Hmm, apart from the laggy liquids, everything was fine for me and I was at Hellscape an hour ago. Maybe it's just on your device or something to do with your WiFi?
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,447
    edited August 2016
    Found it! It was in a raided dungeon, someone just didn't loot the eco-crate.

Also just realized this is the wrong Hellscape thread >.>
    Post edited by ShiroNai on