The Explorers' Club

NightTheKidDWNightTheKidDW An Elite Combine officer with high level of virtueMember Posts: 520
Hello people!

Deepworld needs brave, courageous, honorable explorers! Thus I decided to create the Explorers' Club of Deepworld!

Explorers' club is NOT a guild.
The Explorers' club is simply made in the forums, but will opperate in-game.
Our goal is simple.
We explore worlds in a slightly more responsible way.

When a member repairs a teleporter, finds a purifier, a composter/ recycler, they will put a plaque saying "*name of the machine* Discovered by *player name* E.C."

To become a member of the Explorers' Guild, you need to be at least level 25.
If you want to join, just say "Joined" in the comments, and type your username from the game. I need the FULL username to add it to the list.

PS: E.C. Stands for "Explorers' Club"image

Comments

• Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,711
    Joined.
    I would love to be in Explorer's Club.
    [CW4]Skully
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,321
    edited September 2016
    MY COMMENT ISNT WORTH READING.

Have a good day. :)
    Post edited by FreshX on
  • NightTheKidDWNightTheKidDW An Elite Combine officer with high level of virtueMember Posts: 520
    FreshX said:

I feel a little insulted. I am an one of the honorable players of this game for many things I do and one of them is exploring. And also, a bunch of players are brave and full of courage, so I don't know what world you've been living on.

Also, there's not really a responsible way of exploring. We are have a pop up message saying what happened, why do we need to place a plauqe saying what we did? Hell, why not give me a cookie for every dungeon I raided and teleporter I repaired.

I'm sorry but I don't like this idea.

???
    Dude, chill. We all can have a bad day, but we don't enter a discussion and start saying stuff just to insult the creator of the discussion.

Or is this like your thing? Yeah? You enter a discussion, say some garbage about you being "insulted" by a friendly post, try embarassing me in front of the community with "i dont know what world you have been living on"?
    I suggest you read everything on the discussion before you decide to do that.
    I'm not saying "WE DONT HAVE GOOD HONORABLE PLAYERS".
    Im encouraging people to join the Explorers' club. And yes, most of the deepworlders are honorable players, and you are defenatley not one of them.
    If you are not going to say anything useful, you might as well stop adding comments to this discussion

• ChickenChicken Ignoring 5 year old llmmzzMember Posts: 885
    Joined.
    Creeps.

I can't wait to get started!
  • Pr0m4NV14Pr0m4NV14 Hill Valley, 2015. You should see Jaws 19. The shark still looks fake.Member Posts: 891
    Aww... Level 22.
  • NightTheKidDWNightTheKidDW An Elite Combine officer with high level of virtueMember Posts: 520
    edited August 2016
    Pr0m4NV14 said:

Aww... Level 22.

Don't worry! Go to a farming world (such as Messy Spawners) and trust me, you will get to level 25 in no time!
    Post edited by NightTheKidDW on
  • AthenaAthena Somewhere over the rainbow.Member Posts: 763
    Joined.
    .Vanilla.
  • Pr0m4NV14Pr0m4NV14 Hill Valley, 2015. You should see Jaws 19. The shark still looks fake.Member Posts: 891
    Woo hoo!
    Level 23 I think. Unexplored worlds are great for trees!

(And female clothing!)
    Pr0m4NV14 said:

Woo hoo!
    Level 23 I think. Unexplored worlds are great for trees!

(And female clothing!)

Once level 25, just tell me your username and I will add you right away.

Here is the list of current members:image
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzMember Posts: 1,112
    I was thinking about joining, but then I started wondering.. what does this actually add to the game? I always repair teles, raid eco-chests and mark recyclers, purifiers, etc., why should I join this club? (Not trying to be rude, just genuinely curious as to what this club is about, apart from putting E.C. on signs.)
  • AspireAspire Member Posts: 347

I was thinking about joining, but then I started wondering.. what does this actually add to the game? I always repair teles, raid eco-chests and mark recyclers, purifiers, etc., why should I join this club? (Not trying to be rude, just genuinely curious as to what this club is about, apart from putting E.C. on signs.)

I'm with Cleo on this one.. I mean its one thing to put who found something but I don't think that that's using the idea to its full potential. Now if there was a set mission or purpose like exploring all of the random abandoned worlds and restoring them into something worth seeing I can see a point in joining *wink* *wink**nudge**nudge*
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    If this is some kind of underground secret society, I'm interested. The lone "E.C." at the end with no other type of context reminds me of illuminati type stuff.
  • NinjaWarriorNinjaWarrior TeufortMember Posts: 3,290
    This will be fun Ign:NinjaWarrior. Remeber to add the period at the end.
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox memento moriMember Posts: 698
    I'm not gonna suck a world dry, I'm not that type of player.
    edited September 2016
    Aspire said:

I'm with Cleo on this one.. I mean its one thing to put who found something but I don't think that that's using the idea to its full potential. Now if there was a set mission or purpose like exploring all of the random abandoned worlds and restoring them into something worth seeing I can see a point in joining *wink* *wink**nudge**nudge*
    That is an amazing idea.

As a world gets somewhat explored and deserted, the members will try to rebuild the destroyed cities, and place a protected E.C. HQ in that world. The HQ can be anything from a small 2 floor house, to a bunker.

The members then will inform others (by commenting the name of the world on THIS discussion). As other explorers are informed, they may go to the world and explore the unexplored leftovers until the world reaches 90% or above.

And the world will be an official site of E.C. As players enter, they will see that the world was checked, explored, and repaired by the E.C.

Aspire said:

That is an amazing idea.

As a world gets somewhat explored and deserted, the members will try to rebuild the destroyed cities, and place a protected E.C. HQ in that world. The HQ can be anything from a small 2 floor house, to a bunker.

The members then will inform others (by commenting the name of the world on THIS discussion). As other explorers are informed, they may go to the world and explore the unexplored leftovers until the world reaches 90% or above.

And the world will be an official site of E.C. As players enter, they will see that the world was checked, explored, and repaired by the E.C.
    I like this idea, however will the E.C. HQ be removed after the world is patched up? I'd be concerned about the number of protectors necessary to do this if the HQs were not removed. I'd love the idea of a pop-up HQ though! Sort of like a travelling circus of explorers (and builders)! :smile:
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034

Aspire said:

That is an amazing idea.

I like this idea, however will the E.C. HQ be removed after the world is patched up? I'd be concerned about the number of protectors necessary to do this if the HQs were not removed. I'd love the idea of a pop-up HQ though! Sort of like a travelling circus of explorers (and builders)! :smile:
    I'd be totally down for that.
    edited September 2016

Aspire said:

That is an amazing idea.

As the world gets purified and at least 90% explored, of course the hq will be removed.
  • AspireAspire Member Posts: 347
    Then count me in. IGN Aspire
    edited September 2016
    Member list so far:
    .Vanilla.
    [CW4]Skully
    Aspire
    Creeps.
    NinjaWarrior.
    image.jpeg
    924 x 378 - 42K
  • adstrand04adstrand04 Member Posts: 11
    Can I be a member I am level 30 and am responsible from, adstrand04

Can I be a member I am level 30 and am responsible from, adstrand04

Sure! You're in.
    Okay, I'll give this a go. Joined!
    IGN: CleoAdkins007

Won't be on for another week or so, but after that I'll get to work!
  • YeongyulYeongyul I hate myselfMember Posts: 714
    can i still join?
    IGN: ColenelY
    ColenelY said:

can i still join?
    IGN: ColenelY

You can join anytime!
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,321

FreshX said:

I feel a little insulted. I am an one of the honorable players of this game for many things I do and one of them is exploring. And also, a bunch of players are brave and full of courage, so I don't know what world you've been living on.

Also, there's not really a responsible way of exploring. We are have a pop up message saying what happened, why do we need to place a plauqe saying what we did? Hell, why not give me a cookie for every dungeon I raided and teleporter I repaired.

???
    Dude, chill. We all can have a bad day, but we don't enter a discussion and start saying stuff just to insult the creator of the discussion.

Or is this like your thing? Yeah? You enter a discussion, say some garbage about you being "insulted" by a friendly post, try embarassing me in front of the community with "i dont know what world you have been living on"?
    Im encouraging people to join the Explorers' club. And yes, most of the deepworlders are honorable players, and you are defenatley not one of them.
    If you are not going to say anything useful, you might as well stop adding comments to this discussion

RoseGold said:

FreshX said:

FreshX said:

???

FreshX, I don't think Night was trying to insult anybody. The Explorers' Club seems like a great idea for players who enjoy mining. If for some reason you do feel insulted, there is no reason for you to hate on this post.
    Ok, I came at this the wrong way, and I am sorry. Just in life I don't always say how I actually feel so sometimes it just hits me. @NightTheKidDW I do read everything before I post it but at that second I was a little upset when reading it. Now that I do see it, it's is an interesting but I just don't believe it's for me. And I'm not trying to hate on you or the people who joined it. This is the first time I saw the comments since I made my post. And I regret saying what I did because now I start to look like a jackass and I'm really not.

I would like to apologize to NightTheKidDW and everyone else. I am serious when I say this, not just because I want to look like I did the right think. And like I said, I believe the idea is great, but it is not for me.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,711
    FreshX said:

FreshX said:

???

RoseGold said:

FreshX said:

FreshX said:

???

FreshX, I don't think Night was trying to insult anybody. The Explorers' Club seems like a great idea for players who enjoy mining. If for some reason you do feel insulted, there is no reason for you to hate on this post.
    Ok, I came at this the wrong way, and I am sorry. Just in life I don't always say how I actually feel so sometimes it just hits me. @NightTheKidDW I do read everything before I post it but at that second I was a little upset when reading it. Now that I do see it, it's is an interesting but I just don't believe it's for me. And I'm not trying to hate on you or the people who joined it. This is the first time I saw the comments since I made my post. And I regret saying what I did because now I start to look like a jackass and I'm really not.

I would like to apologize to NightTheKidDW and everyone else. I am serious when I say this, not just because I want to look like I did the right think. And like I said, I believe the idea is great, but it is not for me.
    @FreshX You made the the right decision to apologize. Thank you.
    edited September 2016
    FreshX said:

FreshX said:

???

RoseGold said:

FreshX said:

FreshX said:

???

Thanks for apologizing. I really appreciate that :smile:
  • Tornado2244Tornado2244 Member Posts: 32
    Tornado2244

Lvl 39 iron crow