Reporting suggestion

Couldn't find a suggestion area in the forums but just had a quick one. Remove the option on reporting other players. Even if it is up and working right now, I don't know. But I do know it is being abused by players.
Comments I have seen so far.
1. I'm reporting you because I can.
2. Lets loot, if you take loot on my turn I'm going to report you.
3. You stole my dungeon, I'm reporting you.
4. Stop following me or I'm reporting you. (I really like this one. Not because you are actually following the person but because you are moving in the same direction. Its a 2D game!
The list can go on and I'm sure people could give 100 more reasons.

Remove reporting system in game. Actually make the players take screenshots and provide evidence if they feel like someone is abusing the rules. Giving this type of power to 9 year olds will always fail.

Comments

• SpyroSpyro Sometimes I miss the top of the food chainMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,649
    Yeah, no worries. If you've been reported falsley, the administrators will know, as well as the players who judge the reports.
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzMember Posts: 1,112
    Reporting people is much more convenient than taking a screenshot, exiting the game and writing and sending an email. Some of the chat log is sent, which is usually as much evidence as is necessary to prove whether or not someone should be punished. If the reporting system was removed, there would be more of this behaviour as people would be less likely to go to the bother of emailing due to its inconvenience. Plus, emailing has enough uses as it is, without drowning the devs in emails with topics like "HE CALLED ME AN [EBL] AND A [EBL] BAN HIM NOW".
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,105
    The forum area you wanted was Feedback and Game Ideas.