Update Ideas

All of us wants new items or features added to Deepworld,and all has amazing idea to share it with us :D

Comments

• ChickenChicken Ignoring the 10-year-old couple llmmzz and derpdeeMember Posts: 934
    New biomes, clothing, weapons, mobs, and other stuff we have been wanting for a while...
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 933
    Hand stand emote would be swell!
  • RoseGoldRoseGold HogwartsMember Posts: 1,118
    A front flip emote!
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,692
    Butler bots in windows.
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    Meaningful and interesting quests.
  • RogueAngelRogueAngel Member Posts: 1
    This game was meant to be updated like a year ago but nothing happened so wish there was new biomes
  • KDzKDz Member Posts: 8
    I agree :smiley:
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,328
    Maybe all the current dance moves like dab and that stuff...
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 933
    Handstand would be my choice.
  • _Huckleberry__Huckleberry_ Surprised if I'm at home.Member Posts: 130
    Maybe the option to be your own character?
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzMember Posts: 1,112
    I'd love more female clothing and hairstyles. And for the new lamps to be released to the public.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,740
    A tougher and more smarter mob system.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,450
    Afterburners need to be released in the regular servers!
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox GroundedMember Posts: 702
    a bunch of useless stuff
  • Tornado2244Tornado2244 Member Posts: 32
    I have a few ideas

1. Locked doors with keys so no one can get into your house without permission

2. KING android mob less stronger then lord brain but drops scrap metals and some other random stuff when killed

3. Naming your own pets

4. Being able to take your pets along with you to different worlds

5. Being able to use more then one accessory in the clothing menu

6. Duel weilding
  • RoseGoldRoseGold HogwartsMember Posts: 1,118
    Maybe you should be able to change your username without a name change.
  • ChickenChicken Ignoring the 10-year-old couple llmmzz and derpdeeMember Posts: 934
    RoseGold said:

Maybe you should be able to change your username without a name change.

It would be easy for scammers, or others without a good reputation, to change names constantly. Nobody would know who they are, and that would prevent people from saying "oh this person scams!"
    Maybe we should be able to change it once a week? That would seem fair.
  • NerevarineNerevarine Our reports showed a massive anomaly in the space-time continuum...Member Posts: 3,599

What?
  • NightTheKidDWNightTheKidDW An Elite Combine officer with high level of virtueMember Posts: 520
    Human survivors (raiders). Act like human friendly ghosts, except they attack you with a pistol/musket on sight. Health: about 3 hearts.

ALSO HEALTH BARS FOR MOBS!!!
    I CANT SEE IF THE LORD BRAIN IS DYING OR NOT!

Won't be too hard to make, i think
  • mrEliminatormrEliminator Member Posts: 4
    For me,I think the game have give us like 10 crowns every 2 weeks that would be helpful for those who don't want to buy crowns
  • _DarkPrince__DarkPrince_ (┛°□°) ┛︵ ┻━┻ Yᵒᵘ Oᶰˡʸ Lᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉMember Posts: 125
    3 of my ideas :mrgreen:
    -Maw/spawner booster item
    -health regeneration shield
    -gun color customize
  • Magmamans617Magmamans617 Member Posts: 132
    Green crystal and actual use of useless bullets .-. More marks, and turrets, more mobs, Earthquakes should make dirt, sand, snow, and other stuff become unstable and fall on you, Suffication, Ability to mine blackrock at mining level 7, picks and other tools from chests (including diamond tools), Daily loot better than Scrapboxes, Lava mixes with water to make stone rubble, acid and lava mix into epic death liquid that takes two full hearts every second, NPC's that live in houses, Robbers that will steal random blocks and have frost pistols (ikd why frost pistols), more building blocks, dyes made from flowers to make colored blocks (ex. red stone blocks, blue fancy wood, green porcilen, MIRORS NEED REFLECTIONS!!! and so much more... agree and like if you thought some of these need to be in the game! Thanks for the support.
  • Tornado2244Tornado2244 Member Posts: 32
    Black rock is a harder object maybe lvl 9-10
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327

Green crystal and actual use of useless bullets .-. More marks, and turrets, more mobs, Earthquakes should make dirt, sand, snow, and other stuff become unstable and fall on you, Suffication, Ability to mine blackrock at mining level 7, picks and other tools from chests (including diamond tools), Daily loot better than Scrapboxes, Lava mixes with water to make stone rubble, acid and lava mix into epic death liquid that takes two full hearts every second, NPC's that live in houses, Robbers that will steal random blocks and have frost pistols (ikd why frost pistols), more building blocks, dyes made from flowers to make colored blocks (ex. red stone blocks, blue fancy wood, green porcilen, MIRORS NEED REFLECTIONS!!! and so much more... agree and like if you thought some of these need to be in the game! Thanks for the support.

Mirrors having reflections could result to a disastrous lag machine.
  • _Huckleberry__Huckleberry_ Surprised if I'm at home.Member Posts: 130

What?
    Like the option to see out of the eyes of your player. If that helps lol
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox GroundedMember Posts: 702
    More useless laggy things
  • IronXroIronXro Member Posts: 37
    New ocean biome, mechanical sharks, pirate ships with loot, a new ore and blocks, swords, seaweed, and sand blocks.
  • AthenaAthena Somewhere over the rainbow.Member Posts: 765
    IronXro said:

New ocean biome, mechanical sharks, pirate ships with loot, a new ore and blocks, swords, seaweed, and sand blocks.

Sand blocks already exist.