Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Times Square is fubard!

derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,128
I think bout 6/7 of us are stuck in Times Square in and endless cycle of entering and exiting. I think Times Square is broke...

Comments

• lilroller717lilroller717 Under mapping on Ark.Member Posts: 1,563
    Tis it is.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Member Posts: 1,816
    Not just Times Square @derpdee but I also seen players in unexplored world's lag out.
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    edited September 2016
    Technically, just fubar would do as the acronym is already past tense. Fubard or fubared would be using the acronym as a verb, which doesn't make sense. Just saying :)
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,128
    AMWhy said:

Technically, just fubar would do as the acronym is already past tense. Fubard or fubared would be using the acronym as a verb, which doesn't make sense. Just saying :)

The d at the end is for derp. Makes perfect sense to me. Saying just....
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,077
    Letz not make this in to a grammer war;
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Member Posts: 1,376
    derpdee said:

I think bout 6/7 of us are stuck in Times Square in and endless cycle of entering and exiting. I think Times Square is broke...

Sorry to hear bubbles...
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    derpdee said:

AMWhy said:

Ah, okay, that makes a lot more sense. I do have to ask though, why are you posting a public forum post addressed to yourself telling yourself something you already know?
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzMember Posts: 1,142
    AMWhy said:

derpdee said:

AMWhy said:

Ah, okay, that makes a lot more sense. I do have to ask though, why are you posting a public forum post addressed to yourself telling yourself something you already know?
    I don't think it's supposed to be addressed to himself...
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,128
    AMWhy said:

derpdee said:

AMWhy said:

I am a 1%. I have the best conversations with myself...
  • poodispoodis Most likely the beachMember Posts: 46
    derpdee said:

AMWhy said:

derpdee said:

AMWhy said:

Is that something to make you feel special?
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,077

Everywhen said:

Letz not make this in to a grammer war;

*Lets
    *into
    *grammar
    *war.

TRIGGERED.
    Intentional. Pleas. Im beta then that.
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Member Posts: 1,376
    derpdee said:

AMWhy said:

derpdee said:

AMWhy said:

Well that makes sense...
  • Tornado2244Tornado2244 Member Posts: 32
    When ever I get killed in times I glitch out really bad I keep entering and exiting the world for about 10 times and I can move again but everyone keeps on killing me over again with the stupid bombs
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    edited May 30
    derpdee said:

you right , times square is broken . this times is realy broken since the times square guild dissapeared .

many people said times square is nasty .
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,576
    llmmzz said:

derpdee said:

you right , times square is broken . this times is realy broken since the times square guild dissapeared .

You're the only one saying that, mate. And please don't gravedig threads that are over two years old, or it will turn out like that time I revived a 4 year old discussion by saying I wanted a pet terrapus.
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,353
    llmmzz said:

derpdee said:

Did you seriously go through and read all of derpdee’s discussions?? Please don’t revive old threads that ended.

Times Square really isn’t broken in my opinion.
    I’ve never seen your guild members and your guild has no effect on Times Square. Also your guild didn’t disappear, you weren’t being careful and you lost it.
This discussion has been closed.