Litty Games! — What Kinds of Mini-Games Would You Like to See in Deepworld?

LittyKittyLittyKitty =^+.+^=Member Posts: 1,165
Hi Deepworldians!

Have you or someone you know said, "This game is so boring," lately? Are you wondering what it really is that makes games fun and interesting? Well, after some exploring, experimenting, and experiencing, I've learned that people like games that always have new, challenging things going on. Old mini-games are fun and all, but you have probably played them so many times that they are just boring. Those mini-games that you win at every time aren't even fun anymore, they're just boring.

I am working on making challenges, Litty Games, that will test your thinking skills, your patience, and your knowledge of the way people think. It will bend your trust of humanity and your own self. It will make you rethink your mind's perception of the word "impossible". It might even make you cry out of frustration! The idea of a Litty Game is to challenge the player to complete a mini-world-sized game independently. Litty Games will not require any in-game experience (aside of the basic knowledge of how to move, of course, although any extra skill, especially high agility and perception skills, is definitely beneficial), so anyone can participate!

In this thread, I will post and detail about the Litty Games I will be making. I want to hear from you guys what Litty Games you like best, which ones are too hard or too easy, what you think of them, and give me some ideas that you would like to see!

Comments

• CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzMember Posts: 1,112
    Love this idea! Deepworld definitely needs more new, player-made mini-games, can't wait to try these out, especially the mini world sized maze!!!
  • William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,377
    Great idea! I'm really looking foreword to that Pokemon GO game!!!
  • YeongyulYeongyul I hate myselfMember Posts: 714
    Er mah gerhd
  • TheBlindEyeTheBlindEye Member Posts: 641
    Looks interesting. Hope to play your games if I am not busy. :smile:
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,740
    Hhmm a very hard maze that will take about 2-6 hours to complete?
    Challenge Accepted.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,450
    Now, someone try do that maze on /closeup and /mood.
  • RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 155
    Somehow make a Cards Against Humanity game ;)
  • Tornado2244Tornado2244 Member Posts: 32
    Maybe a hide and seek course where you have to hide your name tag and make it so there are few spaces to hide and the first person found is the next seeker but you have a ten second start to run while the seeker dosnt look so it's a on going game until somone has not been seeker the most times the first person to reach ten seeks looses and they get the what ever place price and so on
  • Pr0m4NV14Pr0m4NV14 Hill Valley, 2015. You should see Jaws 19. The shark still looks fake.Member Posts: 891
    The kitty litty scooper game!
  • LittyKittyLittyKitty =^+.+^=Member Posts: 1,165

Maybe a hide and seek course where you have to hide your name tag and make it so there are few spaces to hide and the first person found is the next seeker but you have a ten second start to run while the seeker dosnt look so it's a on going game until somone has not been seeker the most times the first person to reach ten seeks looses and they get the what ever place price and so on

That is a neat idea for a game, but unfortunately it is a game that requires more than one player. The purpose of Litty Games is to give players the opportunity to challenge themselves independently and at any time of day that would be best for them. Thank you for sharing, and now I want to play some Deepworld hide-and-seek!
    Pr0m4NV14 said:

The kitty litty scooper game!

Hmm, interesting...I wonder who would play that game?
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,740
    Why not create a game called Maniac Mansion.(Requires Runner-Agility 5+, Maniac-Perception 7+, Combat 7+, and Agility 7.)
    It's a game where your in a very dark spooky maze that requires you to turn on /mood and /closeup. The objective of the game is Escape the Death House. Here's a small plot. You are kidnapped by a maniac and he puts you in a twisted game of Life or Death. All the exits are closed off except one door which leads to freedom. Unfortunately that door is locked and to unlock that door you must activate all of the Power Switches. They are 8 switches all scattered in the Mansion. Not so tough right? Well the maniac is changing rules a bit where if your don't run fast enough, your dead. Once the door is opened, hit the final Power Switch to shut down the power and override the doors. Then escape to freedom by jumping out of a window.
  • RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 155

Why not create a game called Maniac Mansion.(Requires Runner-Agility 5+, Maniac-Perception 7+, Combat 7+, and Agility 7.)
    It's a game where your in a very dark spooky maze that requires you to turn on /mood and /closeup. The objective of the game is Escape the Death House. Here's a small plot. You are kidnapped by a maniac and he puts you in a twisted game of Life or Death. All the exits are closed off except one door which leads to freedom. Unfortunately that door is locked and to unlock that door you must activate all of the Power Switches. They are 8 switches all scattered in the Mansion. Not so tough right? Well the maniac is changing rules a bit where if your don't run fast enough, your dead. Once the door is opened, hit the final Power Switch to shut down the power and override the doors. Then escape to freedom by jumping out of a window.

Dead by Daylight?
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,707
    Make an electric maze!
  • LittyKittyLittyKitty =^+.+^=Member Posts: 1,165

Make an electric maze!

Ooh explain more @ItzDennisz . Like electric exploders?
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,707

Make an electric maze!

Ooh explain more @ItzDennisz . Like electric exploders?
    Basically a maze, but with puzzles like mech doors with time switches, etc
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox GroundedMember Posts: 702
    Complex Mindflex
  • JeanieJeanie FacebookMember Posts: 86
    Have a huge mansion with many rooms. You enter first room, must solve (puzzle, maze, or what ever) to open door to next room. To get out of mansion, you must complete the last room.

Another idea to this is that after you jump out of the window. The Maniac will try one more attempt to kill you by rigging his exploders in the courtyard.