Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

How to get someone unban if it's someone who Spended money on this game please tell me.:)

My brother had said lots of stuff of inappropriate stuff to Laurence, His name is BananaTD he is been banned for about 3 years now please tell me or help me Lisa he spent ingame money just to throw it a waste that's just sad wasting money. :) If anyone knows how to get unban please help me or Lisa Please Unban BananaTD He is my brother.

Comments

• FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Member Posts: 1,378
    Why in the blue hell do you come to us 3 years later and think they will fix this!? You bud, are out of your mind.

You should have read the ToS before you came here. It would have been a bit better and cause less humiliation.

Also, your, "brother," yeah I know him. I've seen him running around when I started almost 3 years back. He wasn't very bright.
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox GroundedMember Posts: 755
    edited September 2016
    Edit: Get him a new device then make him a new account.
    Post edited by Rasen_Kyugan_Fox on
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Member Posts: 1,378

Make him a new account.

He could still be banned.
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,337
    Correction: "How to get someone unbanned if it's someone who spent money on this game"

yeah... i'm a gramer natzi
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Member Posts: 1,816

Correction: "How to get someone unbanned if it's someone who spent money on this game"

You truely are.
    Also I think I've seen your "brother" in game 3 years ago as well.
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,337

You truely are.
    who me? I have no Brother.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Member Posts: 1,816

You truely are.
    who me? I have no Brother.
    Whoops the brother part wasn't meant for you.
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,355

Suck it up, ********

That is not needed here. I understand you are new to the forums, but saying things like that will get you an abuse. Please use the edit feature to change what you put. @Loooooooool
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,902

Swallow it up, meanie

Well this is interesting.. You've got to be one of those noobs who don't dare to say a single crap without falsifying their IP address lmao.

Suck it up, Quagmire

Lmao this vpn really does work

Damn female dog keep your mouth shut!
  • Lord_KyuubiLord_Kyuubi on the internet, boosting my self esteem with inspect element...Member Posts: 729
    wait what
    i love how you say "3 years ago, my "brother" said some mean stuff to laurence but he payed money"
    so your saying, if i didnt spend money, i wouldnt deserve to get unbanned?
    in my opinion, not even your "brother" should get unbanned.
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,246
    You know... if you follow the TOS you won't be banned...
    Otherwise, most games reserve the right to ban whoever, whenever. Doesn't matter if you spend money or not. So best follow their rules, or you got nothing. :3
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox GroundedMember Posts: 755
    KittyKupo said:

Otherwise, most games reserve the right to ban whoever, whenever. Doesn't matter if you spend money or not. So best follow their rules, or you got nothing. :3

Please dont gravedig.
  • LexiLexi EastMember Posts: 260
    edited October 2016

If your "brother" would have respected the devs in the first place, he wouldn't have been banned. He must've done something super severe for him to be banned for that long. It is solely the player's fault, no matter how much money the player has spent in game.

You can be banned for being rude to Devs they are people and as a result they get treated equally to us :) So he could've been banned for being rude repetitively just as if he did it to another player however it is very unlikely. Just a heads up :blush:

Edit - sorry for the gravedig im the idiot that can't remember the date sorry...
    Post edited by Lexi on
  • RoseGoldRoseGold HogwartsMember Posts: 1,120

KittyKupo said:

Please dont gravedig.
    @Rasen_Kyugan_Fox I don't think KittyKupo was gravedigging. If she has something meaningful or helpful to add to this discussion, then I think her ideas are welcome.
    RoseGold said:

KittyKupo said:

Please dont gravedig.
    @Rasen_Kyugan_Fox I don't think KittyKupo was gravedigging. If she has something meaningful or helpful to add to this discussion, then I think her ideas are welcome.
    Gravedigging is only when someone makes a useless comment on an old thread.
    Bumping is only when someone makes a helpful comment on an old thread.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,132
    Best thing would to be write the devs and see what they would be willing to due...
  • SauDudeSauDude Member Posts: 2
    Do what I did ;) then he will get banned even more if he made more accs
  • dj23456dj23456 Member Posts: 55
    You see, i bought premium and spent more money on this game. I left the game for 5 months and came back being muted. Lisa or whoever has no care for my problem even though it was not I who got my account muted forever. Also, to make this not gravedigging. Don't make new accounts or new devises the can track location as well if they wanted to.
    dj23456 said:

You see, i bought premium and spent more money on this game. I left the game for 5 months and came back being muted. Lisa or whoever has no care for my problem even though it was not I who got my account muted forever. Also, to make this not gravedigging. Don't make new accounts or new devises the can track location as well if they wanted to.

If you were muted, it should be because you said a bunch of innapropriate things. That's why you were or still muted. If you want to be I muted, email [email protected] and tell them your story.
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,246
    RoseGold said:

KittyKupo said:

Please dont gravedig.
    I was adding the note about game developers/moderators being able to ban anyone at any time for whatever they choose. Just because you spend money, it doesn't give you a right to play the game if you don't follow the terms of service. :3
  • LavaWareLavaWare I don't know...Member Posts: 366
    Was his name SpeedTD?

Was his name SpeedTD?

He scammed me back in the day , idk where he is now though , his last name was something STD which is lovely
  • LavaWareLavaWare I don't know...Member Posts: 366
    Lexi said:

Was his name SpeedTD?

He scammed me back in the day , idk where he is now though , his last name was something STD which is lovely
    Let me pm you.

Lexi said:

Was his name SpeedTD?

Let me pm you.
    I gotcha
  • AthenaAthena Somewhere over the rainbow.Member Posts: 766

Was his name SpeedTD?

Please don't gravedig. Thanks!