Neuroglitch Hat!

IronManArcherIronManArcher Be a violinist, not a violenceistMember Posts: 400
edited September 2016 in Feedback and Game Ideas
Howdy people and peoples(sess?)! I have made this discussion to present my latest invention! The NEUROGLITCH HAT!!! It took a surprisingly long time to make, and it was surprisingly hard to make! Now, without further ado, the NEUROGLITCH!!! (Comment if you like it and think it should be added :3)
(It's supposed to be moving)

EDIT: Btw its a face thing
Post edited by IronManArcher on
image.jpg
508 x 510 - 40K

Comments

• BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Member Posts: 2,302
    would be a nice hairdo though
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,318

Howdy people and peoples(sess?)! I have made this discussion to present my latest invention! The NEUROGLITCH HAT!!! It took a surprisingly long time to make, and it was surprisingly hard to make! Now, without further ado, the NEUROGLITCH!!! (Comment if you like it and think it should be added :3)

Nice idea but it may make the game lag if worn by multiple players....
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Be a violinist, not a violenceistMember Posts: 400

Darn. Maybe the people could make it not move? Or I could?
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,318

Darn. Maybe the people could make it not move? Or I could?
    I dont know... some people try to lag the game on purpose especially on competitions or pandora parties
  • ChickenChicken Ignoring 5 year old llmmzzMember Posts: 880
    Looks cool, but will the background of the face just be white?
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Be a violinist, not a violenceistMember Posts: 400

Looks cool, but will the background of the face just be white?

If you're asking about there being the white box, no. And if you're asking about the face being white, that would be cool, but no