If only i could have the ability to close discusions, this discussion would have a title "[CLOSED]"

NightTheKidDWNightTheKidDW An Elite Combine officer with high level of virtueMember Posts: 520
edited September 2016 in Collaborations
Leave the discussion, nothing interesting here.
Post edited by NightTheKidDW on

Comments

• William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,376
    It might be better to create a PM with all of your members, instead of a thread, so that only Explorer's Club members can talk here, so you can avoid the spam, and, finally, so this thread doesn't keep coming to the top of the page! :)
  • NightTheKidDWNightTheKidDW An Elite Combine officer with high level of virtueMember Posts: 520
    edited September 2016
    William2 said:

It might be better to create a PM with all of your members, instead of a thread, so that only Explorer's Club members can talk here, so you can avoid the spam, and, finally, so this thread doesn't keep coming to the top of the page! :)

Yeah I guess you're right, but I recently changed my phone to a Microsoft phone and can play dw only on steam (on my pc).

And sadly, the steam version does not support the PM system.
    :(
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951

William2 said:

Yeah I guess you're right, but I recently changed my phone to a Microsoft phone and can play dw only on steam (on my pc).

There's a PM system on the Forums.
  • NightTheKidDWNightTheKidDW An Elite Combine officer with high level of virtueMember Posts: 520

William2 said:

There's a PM system on the Forums.
    Oh you're right Dx sorry
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,320

Saying "don't enter" made me want to enter more. Try changing the title to CLOSED or something, so less people will come. :wink:

I think I will still enter the thread if it says closed. It makes me want to just open it even more!
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,320

No matter what you do, people will always be curious as to why the thread is "Closed".

Amen sister.