Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fort Didcot - A world renewal project

Dog_man77Dog_man77 Canada. But where in Canada? Depends... who are you?Posts: 1,303Member
Recently it occurred to me that I never put out a "come and visit..." for a project I was heading a while back. Basically it was to try and use a previously nearly unknown world (Also the first world I ever built in) called Fort Didcot, (a naturally generated world) as a community project. We made nice spawns, and basically allowed anything to be built there. It was nice, but never caught on quite as I'd hoped (I had been, and still am, tired of seeing natural worlds being used as nothing more than resource piles, and was hoping i could get people to use the worlds as building zones etc.)

I will post screenshots later, hopefully somebody will stop by, also if you helped in this project, drop a little hello!

Comments

• Can I help build? And if yes where in the world?
  • Dog_man77Dog_man77 Canada. But where in Canada? Depends... who are you?Posts: 1,303Member

Can I help build? And if yes where in the world?

You can do anything you like, like I said a totally free world, all we ask is not to build flying structures over top of gardens (otherwise the gardens won't grow) and please do not block off access to any other structures. Otherwise, totally up to you!