Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PARTY TIME TOMORROW

XboxGaming102XboxGaming102 Posts: 107Member
edited October 2016 in Come and Visit...
Hey everyone im having a party in DW at the world "Pandoras PaRty" tomorrow at 6:30 CST (Central Standard Time) Im having this party because I got my Hunter Head back! If you want to know the name if the greifer there will be a sign that has his name right by the spawn so come and lets party! Giveaways will happen! Blocks will be mined! People will dance! And much more! The grand prize im giving away is a gash and the 2nd prize will be a diamond shovel and the third prize will be 20 miner fossils! Everyone that stays in the world until the prizes are given out will get a participation prize so dont miss out! Again it is in "Pandoras PaRty" tomorrow at 6:30 PM CST! DONT MISS OUT!

EDIT: the time has been changed from 4:30 CST to 6:30 CST (PS THERE WILL BE 5 PANDORAS)
Post edited by XboxGaming102 on

Comments

• Pr0m4NV14Pr0m4NV14 Hill Valley, 2015. You should see Jaws 19. The shark still looks fake.Posts: 891Member
    Why would you give someone a gash? Those things hurt mate!
  • XboxGaming102XboxGaming102 Posts: 107Member
    @Pr0m4NV14 xDi meant the painting
  • Pr0m4NV14Pr0m4NV14 Hill Valley, 2015. You should see Jaws 19. The shark still looks fake.Posts: 891Member
    @XboxGaming102
    There is no painting called "Gash"
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter
    Pr0m4NV14 said:

XboxGaming102

C'mon, no need to be a wise ass here.
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,383Member
    edited October 2016
    Iyasumi said:

Pr0m4NV14 said:

XboxGaming102

C'mon, no need to be a wise ass here.
    Wise ass motha- (elevator music plays)-
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 1,368Member
    edited October 2016
    I can't wait! This seems like a lot of fun, but might be an inconvenient time for a few people. People in different time zones will be in school or at work, and the ones not in school or at work will be doing after school activities and/or homework. We shall see!
    Also I want to give a shoutout to myself for donating a pandora box. You're welcome. Mwahaha not rude at all!