Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Help please

I am having like a major problem staying on Deepworld for more than a few minutes , without it freezing and either restarting or completely stopping. What is this. Can anyone help

Comments

• XboxGaming102XboxGaming102 Member Posts: 107
    You might be hacked
  • XboxGaming102XboxGaming102 Member Posts: 107
    Whats ur IGN
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,336

You might be hacked

nope, never gonna happen

I am having like a major problem staying on Deepworld for more than a few minutes , without it freezing and either restarting or completely stopping. What is this. Can anyone help

it may be because of your internet connection which may be unstable. I encounter that problem most of the time due to my poor internet speed. It may also be due to the world you are in having loads of players
  • FreshXFreshX Do you ever just breathe air just to flex on these asthmatic humans?Member Posts: 1,354

You might be hacked

Whats ur IGN

-sigh-

The answer is definitely lag related issues. When connected to very poor recepted Wi-Fi, you will start to notice others start stop moving all of a sudden, chat takes forever to load, the loading gear will come up on screen, that is what could happen whenever there's poor reception. Another reason is started by a question. Have you ever been to cake land? If so, there are lag machines all over the world and they are so powerful, they make you exit the game due to lag. Now, that lag machine could be fixed if a good friend named @lisa removes the machines :). This can also happen in places with a huge amount of players, Times Square for example, is the number one world in Deepworld. Everybody goes there and at least 200 or more people go there everyday! Now have you ever seen people place bombs there? That is another reason for lag.

And here are some solutions to your problem! :)