Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PARTY WITH PRIZES AND PANDORAS

Hey everyone im having a party in DW at the world "Pandoras PaRty" today at 6:30 CST (Central Standard Time) Im having this party because I got my Hunter Head back! If you want to know the name if the greifer there will be a sign that has his name right by the spawn so come and lets party! Giveaways will happen! Blocks will be mined! People will dance! And much more! The grand prize im giving away is a gash and the 2nd prize will be a diamond shovel and the third prize will be 20 miner fossils! Everyone that stays in the world until the prizes are given out will get a participation prize so dont miss out! Again it is in "Pandoras PaRty" TODAY at 6:30 PM CST! DONT MISS OUT!

Comments

• FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,383Member
    Ok, seriously. Why are you telling us basically last minute? You post this right at 6 and expect a lot of people to see your post at 6:02 and be there in 28 minutes. I honestly find this a waste of space and useless. If you want to throw a party or whatever, tell us maybe a day or two before.
  • -CRYSTAL-KING--CRYSTAL-KING- I quitPosts: 1,161Member
    Parties set up and announced on the forums have never seemed to work. When it's time for the party, I'd just go in Times Square and say "Massive Pandora Party at the world 'Pandoras PaRty'! It always seems to work a lot better like this.
  • William2William2 Posts: 3,381Member, Arbiter
    FreshX said:

Ok, seriously. Why are you telling us basically last minute? You post this right at 6 and expect a lot of people to see your post at 6:02 and be there in 28 minutes. I honestly find this a waste of space and useless. If you want to throw a party or whatever, tell us maybe a day or two before.

Really? He's being nice and throwing a party and giving away some really awesome things, and all you have to add to the thread is a snarky comment about how he announced it 30 minutes before it started?

On a happier note, thank you for being an awesome person and throwing this party and having a huge giveaway! I'm happy you got your hunter head back :3
  • RoseGoldRoseGold HogwartsPosts: 1,120Member

Hey everyone im having a party in DW at the world "Pandoras PaRty" today at 6:30 CST (Central Standard Time) Im having this party because I got my Hunter Head back! If you want to know the name if the greifer there will be a sign that has his name right by the spawn so come and lets party! Giveaways will happen! Blocks will be mined! People will dance! And much more! The grand prize im giving away is a gash and the 2nd prize will be a diamond shovel and the third prize will be 20 miner fossils! Everyone that stays in the world until the prizes are given out will get a participation prize so dont miss out! Again it is in "Pandoras PaRty" TODAY at 6:30 PM CST! DONT MISS OUT!

@XboxGaming102 Glad you got you hunter head! Just wondering, how did you manage to get it back?