Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Hacked Account :(

Can somebody please tell me how to retrieve your account that has been hacked.

Comments

• ChickenChicken Jokes vs Quotes Member Posts: 1,248
    edited October 2016
    There is no way to "hack" accounts in deepworld, or deepworld in general. There is patching, but that's not for accounts. (I hope)
    Deepworld players usually say "hack" when someone has logged onto their account and caused mischief of any kind. Is is what you mean?
    There is no "hacking" at all. Your password must have been easy to guess or you gave it away.
    If so, just change your password. It is simple and easy. Make sure you have a long password so nobody will be able to guess it. And DO NOT give your password to anyone! Not everyone is as trustworthy as you may think, especially around something benefiting them.
    If the person who logged onto your account changed your password, that is something I cannot help you with.
    Hopefully you will be able to change the password and reclaim your "hacked" account. Good luck.
  • TrippyTrippy Member Posts: 2
    oh -_-
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,334
    Trippy said:

oh -_-

First of all, you should have never given out your password to anyone even lisa!
    the only way to retrieve your account is through your registered email. You should be able to see a forgot password icon below the login menu and there it will prompt you to Enter the email address you used to activate your account. Then they will send a reset token and you must enter it to change your password.
    hope this helps

• FreshXFreshX I ate air todayMember Posts: 1,344
    Trippy said:

oh -_-

There's no -_- in this case. You weren't secure enough with your password and someone was able to enter your account and probably take your stuff. Now, I'd suggest you take @King_Creeps advice and use it. Also, I saw your page, no need to cry like Jordan and b*tch about how you lost your ENTIRE account. You still have it, all the dance moves and clothes, you're acting like you must erase everything when you don't. You need to fix your attitude and deal with what happened. It was you who messed up.
  • YeongyulYeongyul A Mysterious PlaceMember Posts: 729
    happened to me once, i was very stupid that time, but then...
    lisa came saved me