Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

I need a market!

WHO EVERY SELLS MARKET PLEASE GO TO CAKE LAND OR TIMES OR FIND ME RY.

Comments

• vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 824
    Err..
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453
    Did you mean a market converter?
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,240
    PLEASE STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS.
  • FreshXFreshX I ate air todayMember Posts: 1,344
    First off, great grammar.

If you need something, tell us calmly. Also, tell us what you actually need. Saying you need a market kind of makes no sense. I understand you need a market conveyor, but next time be more specific for others.
  • William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,377
    FreshX said:

If you need something, tell us calmly. Also, tell us what you actually need. Saying you need a market kind of makes no sense. I understand you need a market conveyor, but next time be more specific for others.

Dude, really? You're going to insult him because he doesn't have the best grammar in the world? Everyone makes mistakes. Jeez. You don't know what a person's background is, if English is even they're first language, if some tragedy happened and they had to drop out of school. Maybe they just failed their English classes. Insulting a person for their grammar is just plain awful and stupid.
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    That's not how markets work, you can't just "give" someone a market.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    edited October 2016
    William2 said:

FreshX said:

Dude, really? You're going to insult him because he doesn't have the best grammar in the world? Everyone makes mistakes. Jeez. You don't know what a person's background is, if English is even they're first language, if some tragedy happened and they had to drop out of school. Maybe they just failed their English classes. Insulting a person for their grammar is just plain awful and stupid.
    Not to be the devil's advocate, but when you come onto a forum screaming and CAPSpamming about something that doesn't exist, you kind of have to try to squeeze more information out of it. (Also I literally failed english in 11th grade, and had to take summer school... However, my grammar, nor my English, is bad. And that's a pretty piss-poor excuse, given you only speak English)