Eden - New Guild - All are welcome!

LexiLexi EastMember Posts: 259
edited October 2016 in Guilds
Ok hi my name is Eden , I have made a guild called Eden I know very creative I just wanted to let people know that everyone is welcome to join but I do reserve the right to say no if see fit but I doubt I will as I mainly like having fun in the game and enjoying it with more people seems like a great idea to me , so now into the fun stuff ^_^

Home World - Azure (Owner - Eden)
Owner of Guild - Eden
Co-Lead - None at current time
Main Focus - Having fun and enjoying the game as well as trying to bring people together to help one another.

How can I join? -
Easiest ways to join is to either find me in game or to follow me on DW and then comment below with your IGN and I will add you back and Alan you about a good time to meet in Azure. Or you can me on Kik - AzureDW , and do the same thing :P

Why should / would i want to join? -
If you have never been in a guild before I highly stress trying it out , I myself have found being in guilds such as BKnight and U.N. Has helped me a lot and has made me a lot of great friends along the way too , it also helps to bring a sense of togetherness and community when playing and even if my guild isn't for you I do recommend joining a guild like BKnight or U.N. Due to the hours of time spent building it up and how well it has payed off.

Who are you? (Backstory on me and the guild)
So this is the last question and in my opinion the least important as I'm not very important honestly, hi my names Is Eden I've been playing for around 2-3 years now over 2 accounts with a 1 year break so around 2 years total game time over 2 account would sum it up nicely , I started Eden so me and my friends would be able to have a group together and starting a guild seemed to be the coolest way too , the name Eden means Paradise and in Christianity , The garden of Eden is the garden Adam and Eve are in before "the fall" , (yes I looked this up :D ) The world name Azure was just a Synonym of Eden and it fitting in nicely with my Kik name too , and yeah that's a bit of backstory behind me and the guild I hope you enjoyed reading and would like to join or visit some time !

My IGN is Eden :)

All / Any feedback is appreciated :)
Thanks for reading !

Comments

• LexiLexi EastMember Posts: 259
    edited October 2016
    Note - My IGN is Eden :smile:
  • GilbyGilby Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,765
    Good luck with the new guild!
  • RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 156
    IGN: Inori
    Why would I want to join: Eden seems like a nice guild that's starting out. Deepworld doesn't have a very great community since many abuse power, many take advantage of new players, etc. There are many great guilds out there but joining a very good guild make you look like you don't wanna help newer ones, that's why I wanna join. This guild seems like a good newer guild.
    Who am I? I am a player from around 2013 and had 3 accounts since then. When I first started, I had high hopes for the game. I created a small community with my friends in the world Bulwell. Eventually everything fell and everything changed, since we were all new players that were freemium, many experienced players kept in harassing us. Later I had a break lasting one year. Then I made a new account with the intention of starting over and being premium. I made progress and had all the good stuff, some nice friends, and made another community with friends, but that fell soon after when people thought the game was boring. When I got bored, I thought about making another account, it would be fun. So I did and I made LOTS of more progress, lots of more friends, and found great people. So far my intention to play this game has decreased so I'd like to do some fun stuff. Maybe you can help. :)
    Gilby said:

Good luck with the new guild!

Thank you :)
    Redolant said:

IGN: Inori
    Why would I want to join: Eden seems like a nice guild that's starting out. Deepworld doesn't have a very great community since many abuse power, many take advantage of new players, etc. There are many great guilds out there but joining a very good guild make you look like you don't wanna help newer ones, that's why I wanna join. This guild seems like a good newer guild.
    Who am I? I am a player from around 2013 and had 3 accounts since then. When I first started, I had high hopes for the game. I created a small community with my friends in the world Bulwell. Eventually everything fell and everything changed, since we were all new players that were freemium, many experienced players kept in harassing us. Later I had a break lasting one year. Then I made a new account with the intention of starting over and being premium. I made progress and had all the good stuff, some nice friends, and made another community with friends, but that fell soon after when people thought the game was boring. When I got bored, I thought about making another account, it would be fun. So I did and I made LOTS of more progress, lots of more friends, and found great people. So far my intention to play this game has decreased so I'd like to do some fun stuff. Maybe you can help. :)

Sure I'll try and help as much as I can , I had the same problem and did the exact same as your ( had a freemium account , quit for a year , made a new one) , I'll PM you to see when we can meet in Azure :)
    @Redolant Add me (Eden) when your on :smile:
  • LilyabcLilyabc Earth.Member Posts: 575
    I would like to join!
    IGN: Lilyabc
    Why I want to join?: I use to be in U.N., and I'm currently looking for a new guild. I would like to help in any way I can. Also I think I should join a new guild (since that happened). People would always judge that I was in U.N. for no apparent reason.
    Who am I?: I joined deep world in 2014. I made 2 accounts. I also took a break for 1 year. I don't have premium yet(One of those kids that the parent doesn't allow to get a apple card yet). I'm a brass crow. I like decorating buildings for some reason. Also I can only get on during the weekends because I'm always busy with school. I might be on the forums during school :D. And I will follow you after I post this.
    Hope I can help your guild improve! :blush:
    Lilyabc said:

I would like to join!
    IGN: Lilyabc
    Why I want to join?: I use to be in U.N., and I'm currently looking for a new guild. I would like to help in any way I can. Also I think I should join a new guild (since that happened). People would always judge that I was in U.N. for no apparent reason.
    Who am I?: I joined deep world in 2014. I made 2 accounts. I also took a break for 1 year. I don't have premium yet(One of those kids that the parent doesn't allow to get a apple card yet). I'm a brass crow. I like decorating buildings for some reason. Also I can only get on during the weekends because I'm always busy with school. I might be on the forums during school :D. And I will follow you after I post this.
    Hope I can help your guild improve! :blush:

Awesome sounds great I'll add you right now :)
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 976
    @Lexi welcome. It is great to see an amazing guild who supports great game play. Keep up the amazing work!
    derpdee said:

@Lexi welcome. It is great to see an amazing guild who supports great game play. Keep up the amazing work!

Hopefully I can all the way :)
    Thanks for the support!
    edited October 2016
    Update - Now have over 40+ members :)
    Post edited by Lexi on
  • UNASpartanUNASpartan A college student with a boring sence of humor....Member Posts: 66
    IGN: UNASpartan
    I'm looking to join.... I'm a bored college student with a dead sense of humor.... After I left the dead remains of the super power UN... I would love to join your guild and help it grow. I was one of the builders in UN so I would love to help build some structures if you need me to. Ill add you now(Its Eden right?) as this comment gets longer and longer and longer... etc.

IGN: UNASpartan
    I'm looking to join.... I'm a bored college student with a dead sense of humor.... After I left the dead remains of the super power UN... I would love to join your guild and help it grow. I was one of the builders in UN so I would love to help build some structures if you need me to. Ill add you now(Its Eden right?) as this comment gets longer and longer and longer... etc.

Yep my IGN is Eden :) , if your up for building that would help me so much honestly , I'll add you now as this comment gets longer and longer and longer... etc.
    :blush:
    Over 50 now :)