Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Look at this mod

I've been banned for like 3 years any chance of unban ?

Comments

• GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,255
    -sigh- email [email protected]
  • NerevarineNerevarine IT'S YA GIRLMember Posts: 3,606
    No
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,336
    Sorry to hear what happened to you, but once youe get banned, you get banned for good... people usually get banned if they do something wrong or if they are proven to be underaged.....
  • SoloplzSoloplz Member Posts: 3
    Well it was for something stupid I tried pull prank and I guess deepworld didn't find it funny
  • LexiLexi EastMember Posts: 260
    Soloplz said:

Well it was for something stupid I tried pull prank and I guess deepworld didn't find it funny

[email protected] is your best bet , you can ask nicely to be unbanned and depending on what you've done / did you may be unbanned but complaining on here won't help.
  • FreshXFreshX Do you ever just breathe air just to flex on these asthmatic humans?Member Posts: 1,354
    3 years and there is still intrest?
    FreshX said:

3 years and there is still intrest?

I guess he's coming back? I'm not sure
  • SoloplzSoloplz Member Posts: 3
    Well I had so much fun in past I thought I might check and see if they can remove ban
    Soloplz said:

Well I had so much fun in past I thought I might check and see if they can remove ban

Email then :)