A New Project

-CRYSTAL-KING--CRYSTAL-KING- I quitMember Posts: 1,161
edited October 2016 in Collaborations
A couple weeks ago, I was really bored with Deepworld. I was thinking about taking a break from it, or even quitting. Since the progress I had made Deepworld Wiki was destroyed by a griefer, I haven't had anything to do. So I've decided to start several new projects. I have two ideas so far, and I'm open to more. I am planning to make two worlds, one is going to be a building competition. The theme for the competition might be "Mechanical", but I don't know for sure yet. This theme gives an opportunity to the Deepworld Engineers to build epic Computers, Calculators, and much more. My second project is going to be a world called "Trinity". It is an XL Arctic world split exactly into three sections. One section will be a PvP Area, another a Market and trading area, and I'm still coming up for an idea for the third. One suggestion which I have received is to make it an "Industrial District". It will have Computers, Calculators, Elevators, and everything mechanical.

The point of this thread is just to see your opinions on this. Is it a good idea? Any suggestions to improve it? Got any ideas for the theme of the building competition, or for the third area of the world? Once these projects are complete, could you see yourself using them? Is it worth the time and effort?

A New Project 15 votes

Good idea
66%
CleoAdkins007Endersquid2486TheBlindEyeGlobeScribbz_DarkPrince_LilyabcAndroid2_0Yeongyulracerdog 10 votes
Bad Idea
6%
Hydroblade29 1 vote
I have an idea for the building contest
0%
I have an idea for the world
6%
Rasen_Kyugan_Fox 1 vote
i leik to spel out words
20%
vmh20ChickenAthena 3 votes

Comments

• TheBlindEyeTheBlindEye Member Posts: 639
    Good idea
    The only thing is how can you make 3 districts that restricted to different worlds.
  • -CRYSTAL-KING--CRYSTAL-KING- I quitMember Posts: 1,161

The only thing is how can you make 3 districts that restricted to different worlds.

What do you mean, @TheBlindEye?
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951

He means to make something of a massive city that is distributed between multiple worlds.

I was originally making something like that but due to various reasons abandoned it, if you want you can help start it up again. The Project was Metro City or something like that.
  • TheBlindEyeTheBlindEye Member Posts: 639
    Good idea

I mean is like this:

You have an XL world, if district 1 is a pvp area, it means you have to make the world pvp. District 2 is a market world, so you're going to make it a market world. So how can you restrict district 1 from trading and how can you make district 2 a non-pvp hazard.

NOTE: When I said it, this makes no sense anymore.
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951

I mean is like this:

You have an XL world, if district 1 is a pvp area, it means you have to make the world pvp. District 2 is a market world, so you're going to make it a market world. So how can you restrict district 1 from trading and how can you make district 2 a non-pvp hazard.

NOTE: When I said it, this makes no sense anymore.
    In other words: ask @toadlover about Wotur Ayrr urth and pyre. (Or whatever they're called)
  • ChickenChicken Ignoring 5 year old llmmzzMember Posts: 885
    edited October 2016
    i leik to spel out words
    Your Deepworld Wiki thing was a good idea, it's sad someone would simply destroy it. ;(
    But, now you can start a new project that is hopefully even better!
  • -CRYSTAL-KING--CRYSTAL-KING- I quitMember Posts: 1,161
    First things first, I've nearly completed getting ready for the Competition, I just need 13 Diamonds and a Mass Teleporter. Please comment on this thread, PM me, or find me ingame if you sell any of these items.