I need help!

Android2_0Android2_0 Member Posts: 209
Hello everyone, I'm doing one of my few huge projects. I need help clearing out a whole world. I already have a tiny bit done, at first i thought it would've been easy which it is, it is just time consuming to do it all by myself. I realise i may get very little people, or none at all but if any of you want to help, someis better than none. Also if you have any donations if any kind it would help tremendously. This world is going to be a secret project, once done it will be made public. At the moment the world name is Clumswim Heights. Thanks for your time!

Comments

• Endersquid2486Endersquid2486 Rawring the rawr of the rawrness rawr...also rawrMember Posts: 114
    I may help when i get home in 2 hours. I tend not to be busy so i would gladly help
  • LilyabcLilyabc YouTubeMember Posts: 534
    I can help during the weekends I hope it's not too late..
  • Android2_0Android2_0 Member Posts: 209
    @Lilyabc oh it's never too late, probably going to take a long time but we (a group of people and I) got a lot done today.
  • William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,376
    I would help, but alas, I am also working on clearing a world, so I probably wouldn't be much help. Sorry! There are some great people who would be willing to help you on the forums, I bet!
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,219
    If you still need help, I love clearing worlds :)
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 258
    I would like to help as well. I am a digging machine. ign Bastian7
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,318
    Can i help too!
    Ign: professor_rosseforp
  • Android2_0Android2_0 Member Posts: 209
    @Bastian7 @Romyrjohnandrei @KittyKupo Wow you guys are so helpful, I will add you to the world. I will leave a note or two saying what to do. Thank you so much!
  • NeonscraftNeonscraft I'm running aroundMember Posts: 110
    edited November 2016
    -ignore-
    Post edited by Neonscraft on