Dismantling Mass Machines?

-CRYSTAL-KING--CRYSTAL-KING- I quitMember Posts: 1,161
I recently bought a Mass Teleporter - only to find out it only allows player teleportation, and not plaque teleportation like I thought, after having placed it. When you tap on a Mass Machine, it comes up with a dismantle option - will this ever have a use? If so, any idea when it might be implemented? @mikelaurence

Comments

• LexiLexi EastMember Posts: 259
    I'm hoping it will be able to be replaced into your inventory insead of acting as a voted on landmark plaque where we just get brass scraps, as then you can resell yours and we could change them from inactive worlds to more active worlds or just sell them on. I dunno hopefully.
  • CrazyQCrazyQ She got legs and she knows how to use them ;)Member Posts: 37
    This would be a great option as some people have paid real money to buy mass tele ect so an answer would be appricated thanks @mikelaurence @lisa
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,683
    edited November 2016

I recently bought a Mass Teleporter - only to find out it only allows player teleportation, and not plaque teleportation like I thought, after having placed it. When you tap on a Mass Machine, it comes up with a dismantle option - will this ever have a use? If so, any idea when it might be implemented? @mikelaurence

Are you sure? I thought normal did?

Hey all! We've got some new stuff rolling out tomorrow (Friday):
    ----

Mass Teleporters

These are in the shop only to start. They will be craftable/buildable later this summer.
    Features:
    - /tp to other players and landmarks
    - Allow teleportation into protected areas (diamond)
    - Destroy natural teleporters (diamond)
    - /summon players (onyx)

----

@mikelaurence ?

Also, I just realised. It's totally almost winter now...
    Will they ever be craftable or was that feature removed?
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    edited November 2016
    Ugh, thanks for reminding me I have to find a way to move my teleporter if they already haven't implemented it on PC. I think that was one of the reasons I stopped playing on PC for awhile.