Come visit new mob farm called Deadly Spawners

Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 258
Hi players, I've just created a new world called Deadly Spawners. It's a brain lord spawner so it really is quite challenging. I've had 15 players there at a time with 5-6 brain lords. It was incredible. I've spent many hours and a few onyx creating this world for you guys. If you need exp., want a challenge, chance to score a brain wine( loot dropped from brain lord occasionally) please come take look. If this doesn't appeal to you, at least come by for a look see and vote if you like it. I've had players tell me that this place is better than messy Spawners. Thanks for your time.

Comments

• TheBlindEyeTheBlindEye Member Posts: 639
    I've visited the place and it does spawn Brain Lords if you stayed a long time. :smile:
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327
    Cool! I'd go as soon as possible
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327
    I visited it! It was great! Although some brains escape their enclosures when lord brains spawn near the border, and some almost escape.
    I would like to suggest placing exploders in the area to make lord brains easier to kill, or if its not possible. Can u remove the bomb suppressors?
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 258
    I've removed bomb suppressor. Also killing the small mobs and having multiple players make a brain lord spawn faster. Anymore suggestions let me know.
    Bastian7 said:

I've removed bomb suppressor. Also killing the small mobs and having multiple players make a brain lord spawn faster. Anymore suggestions let me know.

Thanks!
    edited January 1
    @Seten here's the brainlord mob farm u dream of.
    IMG_0001.JPG
    2048 x 1536 - 711K
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzMember Posts: 1,112
    Wow that looks incredible! It will be one of the first places I visit if/when I return! :smiley:
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 352
    Bastian7 said:

@Seten here's the brainlord mob farm u dream of.

Nice job! Wow! And I'm glad it works!
    I can now begin building my own.
    (Warm smiley face)
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzMember Posts: 1,112
    I'm at Deadly Spawners atm and it's really good! A brainlord spawned within less than 5 minutes. Highly recommend!
  • SweetenOrange15SweetenOrange15 I don't know...Member Posts: 364

I'm at Deadly Spawners atm and it's really good! A brainlord spawned within less than 5 minutes. Highly recommend!

What is a atm?
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,711

What is a atm?
    It's a short term meaning "At The Moment".
  • SweetenOrange15SweetenOrange15 I don't know...Member Posts: 364

What is a atm?
    It's a short term meaning "At The Moment".
    Oh.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,711
    I like this farm world. Just add a few more exploders and that will do. The world is under countruction so I guess he will do that.
    edited January 5
    So I added the exploders per request. Check it out and see what you think.
    IMG_0002.JPG
    2048 x 1536 - 790K
  • ThinChew02ThinChew02 Member Posts: 20
    Bastian7 said:

Hi players, I've just created a new world called Deadly Spawners. It's a brain lord spawner so it really is quite challenging. I've had 15 players there at a time with 5-6 brain lords. It was incredible. I've spent many hours and a few onyx creating this world for you guys. If you need exp., want a challenge, chance to score a brain wine( loot dropped from brain lord occasionally) please come take look. If this doesn't appeal to you, at least come by for a look see and vote if you like it. I've had players tell me that this place is better than messy Spawners. Thanks for your time.

It's good but the bad part of this SPANWER is it took too long :'( I spend 5 min there whole shooting at a brain lord. But it's still won't die even i shoot with a mark 3 gun. So I leave. Given up
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 422
    @Bastian7 mines been round for a year
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,309
    >sees this
    I should copy part of the design and try to build my o...

>shortage of worlds
    :(
    Shortage of players...lol