Moon or Crow?

ChickenChicken Waiting to laugh when the space biome is delayed Member Posts: 992
edited November 2016 in Questions
Which do you think is better? Order of the Moon or Crow?
So nobody gets confused, imagine that you have iron crow and iron moon. Which would you chose to display?

Moon or Crow? 86 votes

Order of the Crow
65%
DaMorlockawesomeo13lxlyLyvenZacywackoneloNulgath27BloonsmineLittyKittyCleoAdkins007FreshXGilbyTannerman14vmh20RomyrjohnandreiW4R10RDNightTheKidDWTheBlindEyeAMWhyFood_87 56 votes
Order of the Moon
15%
ShiroNaip1nkbr0ItzDenniszWilliam2XaosJusticeGamingDemon_OutlawKittyKupoOnyxminerRasen_Kyugan_FoxRedolantAviatrixRippieTD 13 votes
I don't know.
6%
EverywhenLordOreoScribbzPr0m4NV14KILLER_DONUTFrosty 6 votes
I like/hate them both.
12%
AuraSpyroNeonscraftAquaPhynnChatotTheParrotThe_MarauderVengeAlayahAndroid2_0MagicGizikin 11 votes

Comments

• ChickenChicken Waiting to laugh when the space biome is delayed Member Posts: 992
    Order of the Crow
    Crow shows you have experience with the game, and Moon shows that you are rich and are willing to waste money on a game. Chose wisely!
  • NeonscraftNeonscraft I'm running aroundMember Posts: 110
    I like/hate them both.
    In terms of dedication, I'll go for crow.
    If you prefer to gain bonus exp, go for moon.
  • LittyKittyLittyKitty =^+.+^=Member Posts: 1,165
    Order of the Crow
    Typically, you have to spend money on the game to be able to get to a higher crow, so the order of the crow is worth more because it's showing dedication, skill, AND support.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,450
    Order of the Moon
    I like the way that the moon looks :3
  • Android2_0Android2_0 Member Posts: 214
    I like/hate them both.
    I don't hate them, just don't like to display them. Idk why I just rarely ever display mine. I liked it back when I used to have the brass crow so it could match my android outfit ; - ;
  • Pr0m4NV14Pr0m4NV14 Hill Valley, 2015. You should see Jaws 19. The shark still looks fake.Member Posts: 891
    I don't know.
    I don't have any yet.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,730
    Order of the Moon
    Crow only causes discrimination.
  • William2William2 Farewell!Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,377
    Order of the Moon
    Order of the moon looks way cooler :3
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox GroundedMember Posts: 704
    Order of the Moon
    The moon is awesome!

Looks awesome at night.
  • AthenaAthena Somewhere over the rainbow.Member Posts: 765
    Order of the Crow
    Which order you want to be in, I believe, should be what was more worthy. If you are a poor, poor, old soul and you spend some cash, maybe you want to show your support! But if you are rich and spend thousands on the game, maybe it's worth less to you. If it took you ages and ages to get you crow, hours upon hours of mining, then show your dedication and effort! But if you just happen to be super lucky and get that crow within a few days, maybe not.
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzMember Posts: 1,112
    Order of the Crow

Moon can cause class discrimination, in other words, people being shunned or mocked for not being rich enough to afford certain items.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,766
    Order of the Crow
    If you wanna be a real G. Order of the Crow.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 512
    I like/hate them both.
    As this thread has shown, everyone derives a different meaning for the symbols. At this point, I don't really get any meaning from either.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,730
    Order of the Moon

Moon can cause class discrimination, in other words, people being shunned or mocked for not being rich enough to afford certain items.
    Can't tell whether they can't afford anything or don't want to.

It makes a difference.
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,695
    I don't know.
    I hide my symbols. If people wanna see my crow they can go search the wiki
  • ChickenChicken Waiting to laugh when the space biome is delayed Member Posts: 992
    Order of the Crow
    It's a tough decision, many people have made good points.....
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    edited November 2016
    Order of the Moon
    I prefer the Order of the Moon because I like the way it looks, and I don't want to have a red crow. I like my Sapphire, and I'm not going to change that.

Also, Order of the Crow isn't indicative of how much you play the game, it's indicative of how many times to can repeat a handful of (Rather pointless) tasks. The Order of the Moon is indicative of how much you spent.

Plus, I'm impatient, and if I can pass my impatience off as support, I will. ;) (I really do want to support the devs, but as it is, I can't see myself spending more money on a game that hasn't been updated)

This is silly.
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 264
    Order of the Crow
    Lol...it's just a symbol.
    Order of the Crow

Can't tell whether they can't afford anything or don't want to.

It makes a difference.
    People can make assumptions, I have seen things like this happen and it's not pretty.
    edited November 2016
    Order of the Crow

This is silly.

Then clearly you've never been made fun of because of where you're from or how "well off" your family is. It may seem silly to you, but it is a sensitive issue for many people.

Edit: Oops, my woeful tech skills have unquoted "This is silly.", which was said by @p1nkbr0.
    edited November 2016
    Order of the Moon

This is silly.
    Then clearly you've never been made fun of because of where you're from or how "well off" your family is. It may seem silly to you, but it is a sensitive issue for many people.

Edit: Oops, my woeful tech skills have unquoted "This is silly.", which was said by @p1nkbr0.
    I can't say that I've ever been made fun of in a game for that reason because that's just ridiculous. However in my childhood, I never played any sports because we couldn't afford the equipment. There was a lot of stuff I couldn't do as a child that most can, so that's a pretty big and baseless assumption on your part.
    Order of the Crow
    p1nkbr0 said:

This is silly.

I can't say that I've ever been made fun of in a game for that reason because that's just ridiculous. However in my childhood, I never played any sports because we couldn't afford the equipment. There was a lot of stuff I couldn't do as a child that most can, so that's a pretty big and baseless assumption on your part.
    If you know how it feels then why are you so quick to say that the idea of someone being made fun of for seeming poorer is "silly"?
    Order of the Moon

p1nkbr0 said:

This is silly.

If you know how it feels then why are you so quick to say that the idea of someone being made fun of for seeming poorer is "silly"?
    I can't imagine why anybody would make fun of you for not spending money in this game. Anybody who does is either living off very temporary birthday money, or they have daddy's credit card at their disposable. (And will be disposed of once daddy finds out). I mean the whole premise is just silly and seems like something children would argue about.
    Order of the Crow
    People have enough money that they are willing to waste money on a game. (<--- good point right?)
    I prefer crow because it doesn't matter how rich you are. If you spend time and dedicate yourself to leveling up, you can do it.
    Order of the Crow
    p1nkbr0 said:

p1nkbr0 said:

This is silly.

I can't imagine why anybody would make fun of you for not spending money in this game. Anybody who does is either living off very temporary birthday money, or they have daddy's credit card at their disposable. (And will be disposed of once daddy finds out). I mean the whole premise is just silly and seems like something children would argue about.
    Exactly, only foolish people mock people for it, and unfortunately there are a lot of foolish people in this world. Please let's draw this to a close before this turns into a full-on debate.
    Order of the Moon

p1nkbr0 said:

p1nkbr0 said:

This is silly.

Exactly, only foolish people mock people for it, and unfortunately there are a lot of foolish people in this world. Please let's draw this to a close before this turns into a full-on debate.
    *Cracks knuckles* Alright here we g-- You might be right. Let's leave it at that.
  • AuraAura EnglandMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,065
    edited December 2016
    I like/hate them both.
    Order of the Crow is an order about exploration that everyone seems to see as a measure of skill. All it shows is how much you explore new worlds.

Order of the Moon shows your support of the game. Anyone can get max rank super easily if they have the money, but if they spend that much in one go then they are supporting the game a lot, and so deserve the Order.

In all I'm gonna say I prefer Moon, simply because I don't like exploring and prefer how it's symbol looks.
    Post edited by Aura on
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 433
    Order of the Crow
    Honestly crow shows that you are experienced in the game. Moon just says "HEY LOOK AT ME I BOUGHT THINGYS!!!!!"