Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Moon or Crow?

Comments

• vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 826
    Order of the Crow

Honestly crow shows that you are experienced in the game. Moon just says "HEY LOOK AT ME I BOUGHT THINGYS!!!!!"

Hey look at me I support the game*
  • GizikinGizikin Da Caribbean with meh pirate fwendsMember Posts: 68
  • GizikinGizikin Da Caribbean with meh pirate fwendsMember Posts: 68
    I like/hate them both.
    Don't ban meh ._.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453
    Order of the Moon

Honestly crow shows that you are experienced in the game. Moon just says "HEY LOOK AT ME I BOUGHT THINGYS!!!!!"

Experienced as in exploring a lot? Crow isn't an accurate representation of how "experienced" you are. I've been playing for roughly 4 years and I'm only a brass crow. I don't explore, I build c:
  • ChickenChicken Jokes vs Quotes Member Posts: 1,253
    Order of the Crow
    Moon is easier to get, but I enjoy crow. It's shows that you worked hard for it, and that's good.
    (Wanted to bump this)
  • Nulgath27Nulgath27 Time Flies just like the WindMember Posts: 92
    Order of the Crow
    Chicken said:

Moon is easier to get, but I enjoy crow. It's shows that you worked hard for it, and that's good.
    (Wanted to bump this)

Yay me too! It feels good wearing that Crow too :smile:
    Bumpy bump #CrowSquad
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,831
    Order of the Moon
    TealHyena said:

''experienced''.

Heh, yeah right.
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,334
    Order of the Crow
    For Almost Three Years, I Recently Got My Iron Crow.
    This Shows How Hard It Is To Get An Iron Crow.

The Order Of The Moon On The Other Hand, Can Be Obtained By One Rich Kid Who Barely Played The Game
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,831
    Order of the Moon
    Phahaha onyx crow is easily achievable by 4 or 5 days of active playing.
  • NightTheKidDWNightTheKidDW An Elite Combine officer with high level of virtueMember Posts: 520
    Order of the Crow
    vmh20 said:

Why do you guys (everyone who says that in app purchasing is for support) always use that as an excuse?

90% of the people making in app purchases are making them for themselves, and for the extra XP! only several people buy stuff to support the devs! I bet if the order of the moon notification didn't have the word "support", no one would even mention that!

And yes, many order of the moon players make fun of people who don't buy anything from the shop. (I'm not saying all the moon players, just many.)
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    Order of the Moon

vmh20 said:

Why do you guys (everyone who says that in app purchasing is for support) always use that as an excuse?

90% of the people making in app purchases are making them for themselves, and for the extra XP! only several people buy stuff to support the devs! I bet if the order of the moon notification didn't have the word "support", no one would even mention that!

And yes, many order of the moon players make fun of people who don't buy anything from the shop. (I'm not saying all the moon players, just many.)
    Correct. Correct. And what? I guess sir's the same thing as having a low crow cause Ur noob.
  • HexterXDHexterXD Under Your Bed Playing Agar.ioMember Posts: 263
    Order of the Crow
    Order of the Crow, like many people have said, shows that you have the power to explore. It shows that you have worked really hard, and you need to earn something from all that work. Order of the moon is cool, but all you need to to is buy items for high costs.
  • 00Darwin0000Darwin00 Member Posts: 24

For Almost Three Years, I Recently Got My Iron Crow.
    This Shows How Hard It Is To Get An Iron Crow.

The Order Of The Moon On The Other Hand, Can Be Obtained By One Rich Kid Who Barely Played The Game

Just because you bought crowns and supported the game doesn't mean you have no dedication to the game... Besides, what if you just wanted a HEADSTART

vmh20 said:

First of all its not an excuse, we buy crowns cause we want to, and at the same time we support the devs... So either way ITS NOT AN EXCUSE

Some of us have lives you know.
    I CANT EVEN ACHIEVE THE LOWEST LEVEL ON CROW
    Order of the Crow

Some of us have lives you know.
    I CANT EVEN ACHIEVE THE LOWEST LEVEL ON CROW
    Clam down. Please stop making multiple posts.
    HexterXD said:

Order of the Crow, like many people have said, shows that you have the power to explore. It shows that you have worked really hard, and you need to earn something from all that work. Order of the moon is cool, but all you need to to is buy items for high costs.

Yeah. Crows are achieved by hard work and dedication and Moons are achieved by simply emptying your wallet.
    Order of the Crow
    Bumpity Bump

I always liked to see people's opinions on this. And, it was posted with a different group of people being active on the forums. So I bumped it to see the newer opinions. :)
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Hi, I'm Robin.Member Posts: 915
    Order of the Moon
    New opinion's are always good. Personally I choose moon just because I like how it looks. I think crows are good in showing that you are a no life, and moons are good in showing you have a nice mom or dad with a nice credit card. One displays time and effort and one shows financial support for the game, both being good things for Deepworld. Over all if you have a Onyx Crow good on you, but Moon is superior you plebeians : )
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Probably gonna get myself banned on purpose later.Member Posts: 1,815
    Order of the Crow
    I consider myself a Patrician. Before leaving, I dedicated myself to earn the next rank. You don’t have to be a no life gamer, what I do is that over the months of exploring, the crow exp will add on overtime.
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344
    I don't know.
    I used to prefer crows because it shows they have worked hard and put time into the game. Now crow means nothing there are still tons of ruby/onyx crow scammers. Moons are the same they just decided to pay to win instead of play to win, nothing wrong with that
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 1,631
    Order of the Crow
    Frosty said:

I used to prefer crows because it shows they have worked hard and put time into the game. Now crow means nothing there are still tons of ruby/onyx crow scammers. Moons are the same they just decided to pay to win instead of play to win, nothing wrong with that

I agree with most of this, but most crows know how to speak English and are dedicated. Moon players just pop on, buy friends, and be cool because they have whatever they want whenever they want. Scamming crows are a threat to society and should be banished from the Order.
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344
    I don't know.

Frosty said:

I agree with most of this, but most crows know how to speak English and are dedicated. Moon players just pop on, buy friends, and be cool because they have whatever they want whenever they want. Scamming crows are a threat to society and should be banished from the Order.
    Iv know many moons who are just as dedicated as crows. Some like to build and hate the idea of mining so there is nothing wrong with buying a onyx jetpack so they can buy something for there build. If we had active devs we could get demoted and promoted from the order of crows. That would be a great idea.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 469
    Order of the Crow
    Moon is crap moon is crap
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,150
    Order of the Crow
    I prefer crow, looks cooler imo. I also feel embarrassed to show my moon as well lol
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 235
    Order of the Crow
    Zacywacko said:

I prefer crow, looks cooler imo. I also feel embarrassed to show my moon as well lol

I'm not, thanks to tapjoy... And hours of my life wasted.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 660
    I like/hate them both.

I'm not, thanks to tapjoy... And hours of my life wasted.

I just did something else while my phone downloaded the games, and then uninstalled them :P
    Order of the Crow
    Kompaniec said:

Crow.

I love your reasoning
  • LordOreoLordOreo In Oreo KingdomMember Posts: 1,027
    edited December 2017
    I don't know.
    I didnt even realize I voted in this discussion before... I don't actually use any of the orders though, I feel like its mostly used for bragging rights.
  • FishbotFishbot Play, 100%, Speedrun, Then do everything else.Member Posts: 148
    Order of the Crow
    @LordOreo Exactly.