Private world question 2

KILLER_DONUTKILLER_DONUT Swimming with squidPosts: 305
So i explored my whole private world and it is now at 100% explored. But i still only have 7/8 purifier parts and I'm 100% acidity. Whats going on!?

Comments

• ChickenChicken boredPosts: 863
    Find the machine in a dungeon or wherever you found it and activate it. For some reason that counts as a part, I'm not sure why. Maybe the machine itself is a "part?"
    Before you ask, it may take a couple real life days to completely purify. Be patient and soon your world will be pure! :)
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainPosts: 1,173
    Just a friendly reminder: You can click the little gear in the corner to edit posts. Try not to make new discussions if you have another thread with similar questions or even any questions in general. What would be a better idea is to just edit the post and name it something like "World questions" or "Questions I have about worlds", rather than make a whole new one.
  • KILLER_DONUTKILLER_DONUT Swimming with squidPosts: 305

Just a friendly reminder: You can click the little gear in the corner to edit posts. Try not to make new discussions if you have another thread with similar questions or even any questions in general. What would be a better idea is to just edit the post and name it something like "World questions" or "Questions I have about worlds", rather than make a whole new one.

I understand that. I dunno why I didnt my mind just wasnt thinking

• Mix2000qMix2000q Posts: 6
    I explored everything to 100% and im at 6/8, i have the machine itself though, im just missing that one part ;-;