Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Remove Spawners

BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 518
edited December 2016 in General
Hey guys, I was wondering if we could remove the Spawners in Times Squares! I guess people maybe payed for them but it's still anoying Anyways maybe they could get there spawner said back i don't know I'm not the owner!!!
Post edited by BrainGamer on

Comments

• vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 868
    I hope.
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 395
    I would gladly take them but they seem to be stuck...
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Member Posts: 1,816
    Hahahahaha.... Removing them instantly isn't how it works.
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    Using capital letters for an idea without really needing it lowers the chance of the devs listening to your idea by around 75%.

Excessive use lowers it by another 25%.

In short, use better punctuation and don't use "Plz", it lowers chance by 10%.
  • AthenaAthena Somewhere over the rainbow.Member Posts: 766
    Off-Topic: Lol what is "TIMES SQUARES?"
    On-Topic: If all spawners were instantly removed, people would lose real-life money, in a way.
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,353
    edited December 2016
    You need to slow down and type things normally. not LIKES This TY!!!!

Hahahahaha.... Removing them instantly isn't how it works.

Wait isn't that what happened with stabilizers? Or did I get wrong information.

Also even though spawners are very annoying and I would like them to be removed, it's not a major thing that would get the dev's attention. It doesn't bother them and it's not harming us so it's not high on their to-do list. :)
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Member Posts: 1,376

Hey This IS A messages to the devs, COULD YOU PLZ REMOVE SPAWNERS IN TIMES SQUARES!!!

First off, great grammar there bud.

Second off, you confuse me. Is a message, a question or a demand. Let me break it down.
    It could be a message because you said this was a message.
    It could be a question because you put "PLZ" even though it's spelled "please".
    It could be a demand because in the context you use, it appears as a demand.

Also, maybe if you are a little more respeckful, you could be given better responses.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,453

Using capital letters for an idea without really needing it lowers the chance of the devs listening to your idea by around 75%.

FreshX said:

Hey This IS A messages to the devs, COULD YOU PLZ REMOVE SPAWNERS IN TIMES SQUARES!!!

Second off, you confuse me. Is a message, a question or a demand. Let me break it down.

Also, maybe if you are a little more respeckful, you could be given better responses.
    C'mon guys, we don't need multiple people to get on his case for his grammar.

We also don't need 7 people telling him "no" or "never gonna happen", once is enough c:
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,337
    Iyasumi said:

FreshX said:

C'mon guys, we don't need multiple people to get on his case for his grammar.

We also don't need 7 people telling him "no" or "never gonna happen", once is enough c:
    people spent crowns buying spawners so it would be unfair to remove their protection. Inhibitors on the other hand, can't be bought via crowns. Inhibitors had their self protection before since it was crucial for the world to reduce earthquakes.
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 518

No

anyways im pretty sure we would all like it right???