Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

If i didnt gave my password away how it went

How did my things went help some one

Comments

• martin148martin148 NoMember Posts: 195
    I saw your recent post that related to this issue, so please do not thread spamming if not needed, you can either continue posting in your previous thread but do not spam. Thank you.

By the way, if you did not gave away your password, I suggest you to either change your password or contact [email protected] for further help. Thats what we decent users can at least do. :)
  • Hamza36936Hamza36936 Member Posts: 16
    Oh
  • Hamza36936Hamza36936 Member Posts: 16
    How do i change my password
  • SpyroSpyro Dumb enough to tryMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,691
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,902
    Ignorant spammer.. Not gonna put anymore time into this.
  • martin148martin148 NoMember Posts: 195
    edited December 2016
    1. At the main menu before you enter the game, theres a "Forgot Password?" Button, Push that button.

2. Key in your e-mail and youll receive your password reset token in your email, you can change your password with the token u received.

3. PS: Please do not spam comment posts TOO, you can state all your related comments into one post.