Loving Reminder :)

_Huckleberry__Huckleberry_ Surprised if I'm at home.Member Posts: 128
-I would like to allow all self-made artwork be posted below. The artwork should display what life means to you, it's as simple as that :)
-I'm doing this to put together a slideshow that reminds everyone that everyone is here for a reason and that people do care about you.
-I will begin making the slideshow on February 1st and will post it here as soon as I'm finished.
-I don't mind if anyone gravedigs this thread :)
-An example will be posted below, thank you to everyone who participates :)

"If everyone in this world met me no one would go friendless." -_Huckleberry_ or .HuckleBerry.
image.png
1024 x 768 - 111K

Comments

• _Huckleberry__Huckleberry_ Surprised if I'm at home.Member Posts: 128
    Here's a few people I'll tag to get this started, feel free to tag your own friends :)
    @bean17magic
    @Lilyabc
    @Chicken
    @Sirentist
    @lisa
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 258
    edited December 2016
    "Life is suffering." Buddha
  • ChickenChicken Ignoring the 10-year-old couple llmmzz and derpdeeMember Posts: 903
    This is so nice! Sadly, im a horrible artist so i wont be much help.
    Keep up the good work people! :)
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,219
    I will start thinking of a picture to make for you! Also bumpity bump, this is a nice thread and we need more pawsitivity. (sorry I just posted a cat pun comment on an activity post)
  • _Huckleberry__Huckleberry_ Surprised if I'm at home.Member Posts: 128
    KittyKupo said:

I will start thinking of a picture to make for you! Also bumpity bump, this is a nice thread and we need more pawsitivity. (sorry I just posted a cat pun comment on an activity post)

Nah, I don't mind. That actually made me laugh harder than it should've LOL :lol: