Cake Land Admin!

FreshXFreshX Posting links instead of picsMember Posts: 1,286
edited December 2016 in Events
If you haven't heard, Cake Land is in need of some new admins. I will be happy to give you an application to fill out. All you have to do is message me on here, Kik or Discord. I left all my usernames at Cake Land at the Cake News at spawn 1. If you have any questions, please ask! I will be happy to answer!

ETA- I am not puting the link on here. You must only message me.
- Sorry folks! We are no longer handing out the applications. The new admins will be announced in a week or so so hang tight!
Post edited by FreshX on

Comments

• Tannerman14Tannerman14 Making a BLT with extra bacon because I can.Member Posts: 2,208
    What is required of a cake land admin?
  • ChickenChicken Ignoring all of the arguments you people like to start.Member Posts: 869
    Yay, we can ask you on here now! :smiley:
  • Android2_0Android2_0 Member Posts: 209
    If you could send me an application that would be great!
  • ForgetfulVastForgetfulVast Member Posts: 11
    Im banned from cake land tho
  • FreshXFreshX Posting links instead of picsMember Posts: 1,286

Im banned from cake land tho

I am so tired of telling you this. You are not being unbanned from Cake Land and you know why. Now stop complaining about it.
    @FreshX When will I get the application to fill out?
  • ChickenChicken Ignoring all of the arguments you people like to start.Member Posts: 869

It should be in your PM but it says it may take a few days for it to be reviewed

@Chicken Not yet but that's ok
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 Making a BLT with extra bacon because I can.Member Posts: 2,208

Same question, I haven't gotten one yet either.
    How dare you remove mine :neutral:

I have no idea what you just said, so stop talking.
    FreshX said:

Well, it isnt necessary to tell me to be quiet. Maybe you could be nicer instead of just telling me to shush. And the you have no proof i used the lag machine.

FreshX said:

Well, it isnt necessary to tell me to be quiet. Maybe you could be nicer instead of just telling me to shush. And the you have no proof i used the lag machine.
    I was there when you used it. Nobody summoned you there. I have other admins saying they saw you use it. Not only that, your behavior there was rude and unnecessary. And I'm sorry I'm not being nicer but you don't listen. We are not unbanning you and that is final. Now, I have a lot of other work to do.
    Idc if you got work to do.
  • NightTheKidDWNightTheKidDW An Elite Combine officer with high level of virtueMember Posts: 520
    edited December 2016
    So should I just message you or just post here to get the aplication? @FreshX
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,033
    I would like to apply. I make a good admin because I'll probably hardly be in the game so you won't have to worry about me stealing. Also, i think I'm more qualified than any person ever simply because I said so. I'll be in-game on December 13th at 4:36pm to claim my prize. Thank.
  • NightTheKidDWNightTheKidDW An Elite Combine officer with high level of virtueMember Posts: 520
    edited December 2016
    FreshX said:

FreshX said:

I was there when you used it. Nobody summoned you there. I have other admins saying they saw you use it. Not only that, your behavior there was rude and unnecessary. And I'm sorry I'm not being nicer but you don't listen. We are not unbanning you and that is final. Now, I have a lot of other work to do.
    Important work like... i don't know what you could be doing right now. But I honestly think that ForgetfulVast deserves a second chance. The usage of the lag machine is not a good reason for a permanent ban. I know a person here who used it in front of my eyes. And he/she wants to become an admin. Why does he/she deserve more then ForgetfulVast?

But again, those are not my rules. They are yours, and I can't tell you what to do.

FreshX said:

FreshX said:

Important work like... i don't know what you could be doing right now. But I honestly think that ForgetfulVast deserves a second chance. The usage of the lag machine is not a good reason for a permanent ban. I know a person here who used it in front of my eyes. And he/she wants to become an admin. Why does he/she deserve more then ForgetfulVast?

But again, those are not my rules. They are yours, and I can't tell you what to do.
    It's hard to find out has used it and who hasn't used it. If I hear that a player has used a lag machine and others are also saying that they have, then I have to ban them. Even if it's an accident. We give a warning not to use it. It is at our Cake News at spawn one and we put it on the rules. I cannot control people to read the news or rules but then when they do something wrong and then say they didn't know, that is complete crap, to be honest. I also was not the one who went ahead and banned Vast, it was another old player (you should know who it is) because he was getting constant reports of Vast lagging and being rude.

Also, now that you have said that a lag machine user was given an application, I know have to do background checks and other stuff to make sure I can find which player was the lag machine user and remove their application. If I knew this player you say was a lag machine user, I wouldn't have ever gave them an application. If you may, I would really appreciate it if you tell me who this player is. It would be a huge help.
    @FreshX I still haven't had an application sent to me. It's ok if you can't get it to me on time I can try again if you have another one of these next year. Thanks!

@FreshX I still haven't had an application sent to me. It's ok if you can't get it to me on time I can try again if you have another one of these next year. Thanks!

I'm very sorry, but we are no longer accepting applications. You're a day too late. I sent them out to everyone who has messaged me. I will make sure to get you one once we start giving them out again.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,445
    FreshX said:

I'm very sorry, but we are no longer accepting applications. You're a day too late. I sent them out to everyone who has messaged me. I will make sure to get you one once we start giving them out again.
    He left a comment here asking for an application the day you posted this thread, how is he a day late?
    edited December 2016
    You obviously didn't see his request for an application and he was on time. In my opinion, @Android2_0 deserves an application

Also, how will the results work? Surely this can't be all that we have to do to get admin. Does this lead to some interview?

FreshX said:

FreshX said:

FreshX said:

It's hard to find out has used it and who hasn't used it. If I hear that a player has used a lag machine and others are also saying that they have, then I have to ban them. Even if it's an accident. We give a warning not to use it. It is at our Cake News at spawn one and we put it on the rules. I cannot control people to read the news or rules but then when they do something wrong and then say they didn't know, that is complete crap, to be honest. I also was not the one who went ahead and banned Vast, it was another old player (you should know who it is) because he was getting constant reports of Vast lagging and being rude.

Also, now that you have said that a lag machine user was given an application, I know have to do background checks and other stuff to make sure I can find which player was the lag machine user and remove their application. If I knew this player you say was a lag machine user, I wouldn't have ever gave them an application. If you may, I would really appreciate it if you tell me who this player is. It would be a huge help.
    I am afraid I cannot do that, as for he used it once and was very sorry for what he did.
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,207
    How do we know if we've been accepted?
    Iyasumi said:

FreshX said:

He left a comment here asking for an application the day you posted this thread, how is he a day late?
    Chicken said:

You obviously didn't see his request for an application and he was on time. In my opinion, @Android2_0 deserves an application

Also, how will the results work? Surely this can't be all that we have to do to get admin. Does this lead to some interview?

By what I mean message, I mean PM. Although I will give you an application after we finished all these applications. No vouchers needed.

How do we know if we've been accepted?

I will message everyone who is accepted and leave a note at Cake Land.
    FreshX said:

FreshX said:

Show me proof picktures.

What is required of a cake land admin?

- You need to be a jerk
    - You need to be selfish
    - You need to ban people for no reason
    - You need to place signs around spawn telling negative and false things about others
    This is what you do right?
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai ノーゲーム ノーライフ 〇Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,445

FreshX said:

FreshX said:

Show me proof picktures.
    @ForgetfulVast I'd just drop the topic or Fresh is going to go off on you. I suggest you ask him in a PM or talk to Chaos/Zomdie about the ban as Fresh isn't the #1 boss.
    How bout nu