Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

More Trading Slot instead of one

Nulgath27Nulgath27 They call me PrymancerPosts: 139Member
To me, adding one slot or more for trading will definitely benefit us because we can trade more than just 1 item Safely, which make trading even better. This definitely will prevent more Scamming like trusting someone to give the item later if there is more than 1 item, which they might run away and not give the item.(I believe this whats most player fear alot)

I did a thread about this back in Apr 2014(if im not wrong) but it wasnt really successful.So i wonder if you guys would agree with me and bring trading much better. Other Opinion will be appreciated too :smile:

Comments

• Nulgath27Nulgath27 They call me PrymancerPosts: 139Member

Yes, everyone wants this, but this is the 58349634693876984556446th thread about this

I see, but why isnt the devs implimenting it into the game?
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthPosts: 247Member
    Nulgath27 said:

Yes, everyone wants this, but this is the 58349634693876984556446th thread about this

Probably due to the fact that their really busy, or just that their focusing on other updates.

Nulgath27 said:

Probably due to the fact that their really busy, or just that their focusing on other updates.
    But it cant be after 2 years they have still not adding this in :(
  • AthenaAthena Somewhere over the rainbow.Posts: 766Member
    Well, I don't know much about making games, but I don't think that they can just:

*POOF!* It's done!

It takes much time and effort, especially for such a small team of devs.

Be patient.
  • KaitBKaitB Canada, ehPosts: 1,473Member
    I agree that this would be a beneficial addition to the game! It would certainly make trading large quantities of multiple items go by more quickly. Thanks for bringing the issue back to people's attention :)
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Posts: 1,818Member
    Maybe they want us to get scammed. It's an apocalyptic role playing game. So that's already a warning you have to be careful.
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WPosts: 5,119Member, Moderator, Arbiter

Maybe they want us to get scammed. It's an apocalyptic role playing game. So that's already a warning you have to be careful.

Yeah nah...

Like has already been said the devs have been working on other things. Like Android

Well, I don't know much about making games, but I don't think that they can just:

*POOF!* It's done!

It takes much time and effort, especially for such a small team of devs.

Be patient.

Okayy thanks i do agree,but i was just wondering because you can do alot things in 2 years +
    KaitB said:

I agree that this would be a beneficial addition to the game! It would certainly make trading large quantities of multiple items go by more quickly. Thanks for bringing the issue back to people's attention :)

Yes hopefully this idea will be implimented :smile:

I see, but by adding just one or few more slot make trading much more efficient and better, and which is kind of faster too
  • KILLER_DONUTKILLER_DONUT Swimming with squidPosts: 307Member
    Lol, this would be very helpful as I have not been able to make trades with 2 items because of people scared of being scammed.
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Posts: 1,337Member
    soon
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainPosts: 1,271Member
    edited December 2016
    ignore

Lol, this would be very helpful as I have not been able to make trades with 2 items because of people scared of being scammed.

Yes Alot people are facing that too especially people who do alot of trading.
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersPosts: 651Member
    Soon