BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 473
edited December 2016 in Events
I repair a teleporter and this is what I find

Damn look at dat whip
Post edited by BrainGamer on
IMG_2573.PNG
2048 x 1536 - 3M

Comments

• Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,765

I repair a teleporter and this is what I find just found out about the pose my dude does!!!

This should've been a Deepworld Snapshot but that's pretty funny.
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 587
    So weird I almost deleted my account
  • HexterXDHexterXD Under Your Bed Playing Agar.ioMember Posts: 263
    What is this madness I see
  • HexterXDHexterXD Under Your Bed Playing Agar.ioMember Posts: 263
    I have to make a funny photo using this!
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 181
    CerealBotApplpication:/Search/:image:/png://commandset://
    ...Searching Image... "Found"/4th hotkey/ "EMPTY" Processing... Looking for more clues... FOUND!..... ONLY 2 PEOPLE ON WORLD!// "Typing Conclusion.... IT... Is... ONE HUNDRED PERCENT NEIN!! I mean FAKE!

...Searching Image... "Found"/4th hotkey/ "EMPTY" Processing... Looking for more clues... FOUND!..... ONLY 2 PEOPLE ON WORLD!// "Typing Conclusion.... IT... Is... ONE HUNDRED PERCENT NEIN!! I mean FAKE!

That doesnt need to be true. Maybe he just visited the world afterwards and stumbled upon it
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 473
    edited December 2016
    Wow @HexterXD with the skillz
    Debator said:

That doesnt need to be true. Maybe he just visited the world afterwards and stumbled upon it
    I know, this is only a joke, and a theory.
    Debator said:

YET! He claims to repair a teleporter.

Debator said:

"Its a joke yet I try to prove my point afterwards"
    Debator said:

Debator said:

I can't tell the difference when you being serious or sarcastic.
  • LilyabcLilyabc Earth.Member Posts: 574
    edited December 2016
    I thought someone else was going to comment this but I guess not.
    You spelt weird wrong instead of wierd it's weird. I bothered me so much that I had to post a comment. Please change it. Thanks :3
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 473
    Oups lol Thx!

Debator said:

Debator said:

I can't tell the difference when you being serious or sarcastic.
    Youll never know
  • PopTartPopTart Member Posts: 100
    HexterXD said:

I did the thing I said. .3. I will post this on fanart once people actually start posting things agein

Lmfao this is great xD
  • Nulgath27Nulgath27 Time Flies just like the WindMember Posts: 92
    HexterXD said:

I did the thing I said. .3. I will post this on fanart once people actually start posting things agein

Bro this is one nice Masterpiece you got there! Keep it up! ( Looks almost as real as the game xD)
  • Cpt_FluffyBottomCpt_FluffyBottom At the foot of your bedMember Posts: 705
    Easy, there were onyx molecules trapped in the iron and electrolysis happened due to the current of the teleported causing onyx to precipitate out of the iron. (It's more complicated than that)