Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Times Squares Clean Up?

BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 518
Hey here Is my idea: Lets say I'm Prymancer! Its been about 3 month I'm not on! But as you know Prymancer has land next to spawn so maybe the owners could do after about 3 month of not playing deepworld, a player looses his land in Times Squares! After more people can get land in spawn anyways it's all on you! Share your ideas (Btw Ik Prymancer still plays)

@lisa @mikelaurence

Comments

• DeathoniumDeathonium Member Posts: 56
    That was the point of protectors if we do this then what will happen -_-
  • Nulgath27Nulgath27 Time Flies just like the WindMember Posts: 92

Hey here Is my idea: Lets say I'm Prymancer! Its been about 3 month I'm not on! But as you know Prymancer has land next to spawn so maybe the owners could do after about 3 month of not playing deepworld, a player looses his land in Times Squares! After more people can get land in spawn anyways it's all on you! Share your ideas (Btw Ik Prymancer still plays)

@lisa @mikelaurence

I sense that brain wanted a land at times Square badly :P
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 518
    Ok then I guess it's not a good idea ^.^
    BTW brain if u really dream of owning land in times I can loan u one of my signboards till new year

BTW brain if u really dream of owning land in times I can loan u one of my signboards till new year

Wow thx dude PM me on forums when u on
  • FreshXFreshX Do you ever just breathe air just to flex on these asthmatic humans?Member Posts: 1,354
    I wish people would search these topics before they made ANOTHER one. It would be soo nice...
    FreshX said:

I wish people would search these topics before they made ANOTHER one. It would be soo nice...

Woups xD
    Brain just pm me I will try to reply
  • VengeVenge Not from Earth, I think...Member Posts: 440
    Aww, I thought this was a real clean-up. You know, removing all items that is not protected by protectors or simply junk items that was left from a base. I will gladly help out if that was the case.