Some game questions and ideas

Hello and welcome but I have some ideas and questions but il start with the questions to be fair okay question 1 : is deepworld dead? Question two : can't we have like worlds but with a little farm XD just jk maybe okay question three : can't we add more stuff quickly als i have TestFlight app :thanks to rage elixer for the app: but please deepworld devs I am new here but please add betas CUASE I never had a beta test before. Okay now for the ideas : idea one : we should add like mini air ballons so we can travel around softly but if there is acid rain it will melt like in real life or so so you need to get a diamond air or onyx ballon but to not pop forever but it can be DOSTROYER by brain lords lol.
Idea 2 : please add the space biome I know space is hard and nothing ness then it will cost a lot of gbs! CUASE if you add no gravity then it can move anywhere 0_0 idea 3 : add more dongouns also add a new monster called tryzon its like a brain lord but it can teleport to your face! Hahaha and its a little harder than brain lord haha yes I am so funny lol okay that's all the things I wanna say bye!!! Also have a good day #DeepWorldFans And Devs

Comments

• UmidUmid Member Posts: 15
    Thanks and are you a admin?
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 512
    Welcome to the forums, umid! I'll have a go at answering your questions:
    1. This question always comes up. There's already two entire posts about 'deepworld being dead' - you'll find your answer under those. The short of it is no, deepworld isn't dead. Or dying. Or shutting down.
    2. You can make your own farms using deepworld mechanics (including monster spawn farms or just plain old growing bulbs in temperate worlds or even butterfly spawning).
    3. Betas get added as soon as they are ready. if you look in announcements, there will soon be another round of betas. Other people will probably be more informative on how to become a tester

Interesting ideas!

Enjoy your stay on the forums
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 705
    Umid said:

No one is except for Ms. @lisa

• Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,215
    Iyasumi said:

vmh20 said:

Umid said:

And FRANK! Everyone forgets FRANK...
    WHY DOES EVERYONE FORGET FRANK!?!?!?
    how come my bulb farms not working there is two worlds that is not mine but builds
    with rooms and homes
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 512
    Umid said:

how come my bulb farms not working there is two worlds that is not mine but builds
    with rooms and homes

Bulbs require a little planning. First, most bulbs will only grow in purified temperate worlds. The exception to these are the ghost tree bulbs (only grow in hell worlds) and the cactus flower bulbs (only grow in desert biomes). Next, you want to consider bulb placement. Bulbs need to be able to access rain and open sky with no solid obstructions between them. For example, a bulb cannot grow if you place bricks in a line above them.

If you don't own the world, chances are that someone has built a home above your farm and is accidentally obstructing your farm. Perhaps see if you can get land elsewhere, or place a protector in an abandoned world and start growing your farm (remember the world's name, of course!).

Hope this helps!
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 473

Iyasumi said:

vmh20 said:

Umid said:

If frank mike?
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,230

Iyasumi said:

vmh20 said:

Umid said:

If frank mike?
    No, Frank is Frank

@FRANK
    Post abandoned
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 466
    @Umid there’s a zeppelin for “soft” travel
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 461

Iyasumi said:

vmh20 said:

Umid said:

I don't forget @FRANK.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 345
    ShiroNai said:

vmh20 said:

Umid said:

@FRANK is the more shady of the two, always watching from afar. But when he actually does swoop in, you know your in for it.
    edited September 26
    Guys I already know. this is a old post I don't know how to delete discussons
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 345
    Umid said:

Guys I already know. this is a old post I don't know how to delete discussons

You don't. You let them rot, meaning that you let them sit until nobody decides to post anything within the thread. Much like you just did
  • zombiecatcherzombiecatcher Playing Growtopia as zombiekillhaMember Posts: 707

1. This question always comes up. There's already two entire posts about 'deepworld being dead' - you'll find your answer under those. The short of it is no, deepworld isn't dead. Or dying. Or shutting down.
    2. You can make your own farms using deepworld mechanics (including monster spawn farms or just plain old growing bulbs in temperate worlds or even butterfly spawning).
    3. Betas get added as soon as they are ready. if you look in announcements, there will soon be another round of betas. Other people will probably be more informative on how to become a tester

Interesting ideas!

@ChatotTheParrot It is practically dead, we've just kept it alive with our medications. It's really hard to see why people won't see it is dying. I know I sound like I'm unloyal or something, but NO CONTENT FOR NEARLY 2 YEARS is pretty easily gonna kill a game. Times Square only 0-9 players mostly, old popular worlds empty or with only a few people. I don't really like it when people start kissing Deepworld's butt with these kinds of things. At least accept it is dying, it's not our fault anyways. I think the big mistake, as many have been saying, is we have basically been lied too, with always getting a 'Soon', that makes us not want to trust the admins. So yeah, Deepworld is dying, nothing you can really do to stop it. I wish there was a way to, nearly all of us do. But there isn't.

Interesting ideas!

It is practically dead, we've just kept it alive with our medications. It's really hard to see why people won't see it is dying. I know I sound like I'm unloyal or something, but NO CONTENT FOR NEARLY 2 YEARS is pretty easily gonna kill a game. Times Square only 0-9 players mostly, old popular worlds empty or with only a few people. I don't really like it when people start kissing Deepworld's butt with these kinds of things. At least accept it is dying, it's not our fault anyways. I think the big mistake, as many have been saying, is we have basically been lied too, with always getting a 'Soon', that makes us not want to trust the admins. So yeah, Deepworld is dying, nothing you can really do to stop it. I wish there was a way to, nearly all of us do. But there isn't.
    Ummmmmm, that was last year. How the heck. Please don't take your angst out on me