Micro Competiton winners

vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 705
edited December 2016 in Events
Helllloooo, Merry Christmas!

Unfortunately, I did not get around to making the album that includes everyone's entry.

Anywho, you're all here for one reason, and I'll get straight to it!

4th place - Bastian7

3rd place - .Fluffy.

2nd place - Gerolo

Aaaaannnndddd first place goes tooooooo..... Titania. !!

Winners, please PM me to set up a time to claim your prize.

(Top left is Bastian7's, top right is .Fluffy.'s, bottom left is Gerolo's and bottom right is Titania's).

I did enjoy everyone's entry and I hope to do more of these in the future.

Feel free to claim your items, or you can just leave it there for history, either is fine.
IMG_1492.PNG
692 x 831 - 158K
IMG_1490.PNG
762 x 909 - 191K
IMG_1481.JPG
1136 x 640 - 221K
IMG_1491.PNG
738 x 830 - 143K

Comments

• RoseGoldRoseGold HogwartsMember Posts: 1,119
    CONGRATZ winnerz! Hope you all enjoy your prizes!
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 705

ok, before I say anything I want to say congrats winners. Secondly I want to say I am not really caring, I did not expect to win, and I don't care that I didn't.

With that being said.

{warning} rant ahead, if you don't want to hear it, stop reading now.

HOW THE HECK ARE THOSE WINNERS!?!?!?! Besides Titania's they are only people who took there rare crap and stuffed it in a pro!!!! I took a lot of time to make sure mine actually looked wintery and followed the theme!! All these people did was take their rare crap and put it in a small spot!!!!! does someone want to explain how those followed the theme of wintery, cause I sure don't see it.

There were multiple entries I saw that followed the theme but didn't make it here because what? they didn't have enough rare stuff?

{rant over}(I think)

I'm sorry if I come off very brass, but I am somewhat upset.

I don't mean to upset anyone, just letting off some steam.

I said winter was preferred.
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,215
    vmh20 said:

ok, before I say anything I want to say congrats winners. Secondly I want to say I am not really caring, I did not expect to win, and I don't care that I didn't.

With that being said.

{warning} rant ahead, if you don't want to hear it, stop reading now.

HOW THE HECK ARE THOSE WINNERS!?!?!?! Besides Titania's they are only people who took there rare crap and stuffed it in a pro!!!! I took a lot of time to make sure mine actually looked wintery and followed the theme!! All these people did was take their rare crap and put it in a small spot!!!!! does someone want to explain how those followed the theme of wintery, cause I sure don't see it.

There were multiple entries I saw that followed the theme but didn't make it here because what? they didn't have enough rare stuff?

{rant over}(I think)

I'm sorry if I come off very brass, but I am somewhat upset.

I don't mean to upset anyone, just letting off some steam.

I said winter was preferred.
    Ok, fine. Even if that's true. How is it the people that took their rare stuff and put it in the circle, beat out the people that actually put time and effort into building something nice?
  • racerdogracerdog Member Posts: 74
    Congrats to the winners and thank you vmh20, that was a great idea and a lot of fun to build in.
  • Tannerman14Tannerman14 OblivionMember Posts: 2,215
    @Clueboe has a point, I completely forgot about that, although I did build mine correct.
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 264
    I'm proud of my cluttered ball of rare items and I worked hard on it. Sorry I added rares and doesn't meet your approval. This is the first time I placed in a build competition and have felt the same way as you in other builds. All I can say is try again next time and you might place 4th. Killjoy