Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Iron knights!

hail_stormhail_storm PUTTING COSTUMES ON MAH DOGSMember Posts: 180
Go to Tartarus guards if u wanna join the iknights or known as iron knights we are a very new guild there is minigames,group chat,a world only iknights can build in,ranks,and much much more all u need to do is go ask sillyy if u wanna join the guild!

Comments

• EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,077
    edited December 2016
    @gilby some competition for you ;)

Bring on the sapphire, ruby and emerald onyx knights

But good luck to you and your guild @hail_storm
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Member Posts: 1,378
    @Gilby we have some comp!

We give you the best of luck!
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,355
    I'm not so sure this is competition. Tbh it looks like BK has been copied. I saw someone in this guild named The_Iron_Knight. Isn't The_Brass_Knight leader of BK?
    Anyways, good luck with the new guild. I just wish it was more original. :)
  • XaosXaos Member Posts: 40
    Chicken said:

I'm not so sure this is competition. Tbh it looks like BK has been copied. I saw someone in this guild named The_Iron_Knight. Isn't The_Brass_Knight leader of BK?

It is what it is, let them have at it! :smiley:
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 651
    Chicken said:

How rude
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,255
    edited December 2016
    @Gilby is gonna murder you, so you might wanna...

RUN

• FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Member Posts: 1,378
    edited December 2016
    RFM_Magic said:

Chicken said:

It is what it is, let them have at it! :smiley:
    We won't start a war sillies! Us BKs just enjoy laughing because the are called the IKs. They are like the little brother. Anyways we wouldn't want trouble. We go with peace over war.
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,337
    IKR
  • awesomeo13awesomeo13 New york, New YorkMember Posts: 5,951
    In before "The Copper Knights" becomes an actual thing.
  • NightTheKidDWNightTheKidDW An Elite Combine officer with high level of virtueMember Posts: 520
    Everywhen said:

@gilby some competition for you ;)

Bring on the sapphire, ruby and emerald onyx knights

But good luck to you and your guild @hail_storm

I might do something about that....

A collective alliance of guilds sound like a thing we need in deepworld. The Iron, Brass, Sapphire, Ruby and Onyx Knights.

What do you guys think?
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 375
    Bit of a copy of Black Knights, but I guess that is the point.
    Seten said:

Bit of a copy of Black Knights, but I guess that is the point.

Black Knights
    Brass Knights
    BK
    BK

Now, that's a war starter! :lol: