Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Scamers Lying About you?

BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 518
edited December 2016 in Questions
Hey today I got scammed by but this guy seems to lie about me saying I scam saying I have no life does This COUNT AS bullying?
Post edited by BrainGamer on

Comments

• GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,255
    edited December 2016

Hey today I got scammed by -insert scammer here- but this guy seems to lie about me saying I scam saying I have no life does This COUNT AS bullying?

5. Do not call out other players for negative reasons. If you have an issue with a specific player use the in game reporting feature. If you use a player's name in a negative fashion, your post will be deleted.

I know you might want him to be punished for his actions, but calling out people is against the ToS
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,356
    Please remove the name. You've been here long enough to know not to call out players negatively.
    Just ignore this person, and spread the word you do not scam. I will try and help! :)
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 518
    Chicken said:

Please remove the name. You've been here long enough to know not to call out players negatively.
    Just ignore this person, and spread the word you do not scam. I will try and help! :)

thx!
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Member Posts: 1,816
    Yeah I got scammed two days ago at Sales. He stated that I was a scammer, but he got what he deserved. I would ignore the scammer or mute him. Nobody will believe him anyway.