Android soon changing the community?

Once Android comes in to the community of Deepworld. Do you think it will make a big difference to the community? As in their ideas changing the game? More scammers? More creativity? What do you guys think? Fun fact: I'm typing this on android.

Comments

• Nulgath27Nulgath27 Time Flies just like the WindMember Posts: 92
    New worlds gonna be full in no time:cold_sweat:
  • SweetenOrange15SweetenOrange15 I don't know...Member Posts: 364
    edited December 2016
    But, there is gonna be some people with Obama phones going >I cAn nO pLaY sTpif gAmE rEpoRted yOu tO pAy giVe Me fReWww cRowNnnsssssss<
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 640

But, there is gonna be some people with Obama phones going >I cAn nO pLaY sTpif gAmE rEpoRted yOu tO pAy giVe Me fReWww cRowNnnsssssss<</p>

Excuse me
    edited January 4
    vmh20 said:

But, there is gonna be some people with Obama phones going >I cAn nO pLaY sTpif gAmE rEpoRted yOu tO pAy giVe Me fReWww cRowNnnsssssss<</p>

Excuse me
    Hmm? I have a android I am talking about the 5 dollar androids that poor people get. Ahem ahem, Scammers.

Jesus Christ? Off Topic?
    Post edited by SweetenOrange15 on
  • FiresimmerFiresimmer Member Posts: 13
    I read the title thinking about the androids in games xD
  • Burr1toPL4YBurr1toPL4Y Member Posts: 31

I read the title thinking about the androids in games xD

Oh. I just now noticed how you would see it that way. That's funny.
  • Android2_0Android2_0 Member Posts: 214
    I dont want the game to go to android. I like the community the way it is. Also people will think my name js based off the android brand and not the deepworld character.
    Everywhen said:

vmh20 said:

Excuse me
    Hmm? I have a android I am talking about the 5 dollar androids that poor people get. Ahem ahem, Indian scammers.
    That was so obnoxiously racist I don't even know what to say
    How is that racist, I am not talking about all indians, Just saying "Indian scammers".

vmh20 said:

Excuse me
    Hmm? I have a android I am talking about the 5 dollar androids that poor people get. Ahem ahem, Indian scammers.
    Good job, This is now reported as abuse.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 453

If you received abuse, then please don't take it out on Everywhen. It means that someone else found it offensive as well.
    edited December 2016

If you received abuse, then please don't take it out on Everywhen. It means that someone else found it offensive as well.
    I am gonna drop it, I will just be mad somewhere else, Yea talking about a group of bad people is racist.
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,690

Everywhen said:

vmh20 said:

Excuse me
    How is that racist, I am not talking about all indians, Just saying "Indian scammers".
    It is racist and was flagged as abuse as it was a breach of the terms of service of the forums.

Saying scammers alone would be fine, but implying that all scammers are indian or vice versa as a generalisation is not apprpriate.
    lisa said:

13. I can't believe this has to be said, but hate speech of any sort is not tolerated. That includes, but is not limited to, racism/sexism/sexual preference/religion/gender identification/changing your avatar to inappropriate people such as [EBL]/any talk of nazism at all. You will receive one warning then you will be removed from the forum for good.

Everywhen said:

Everywhen said:

vmh20 said:

Excuse me
    It is racist and was flagged as abuse as it was a breach of the terms of service of the forums.

Saying scammers alone would be fine, but implying that all scammers are indian or vice versa as a generalisation is not apprpriate.
    lisa said:

13. I can't believe this has to be said, but hate speech of any sort is not tolerated. That includes, but is not limited to, racism/sexism/sexual preference/religion/gender identification/changing your avatar to inappropriate people such as [EBL]/any talk of nazism at all. You will receive one warning then you will be removed from the forum for good.

OK then, Sorry.
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 352
    It would be loads better to have a larger amount of players.
    And there will be more of everything.
    I think DEEPWORLD coming to android will cause an explosion in the playerbase because there isn't anything like this on android.
    Also it will be in the 'new' category on the play store if the marketing is there.

It's a bright future.
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 433
    Seten said:

It would be loads better to have a larger amount of players.
    And there will be more of everything.
    I think DEEPWORLD coming to android will cause an explosion in the playerbase because there isn't anything like this on android.
    Also it will be in the 'new' category on the play store if the marketing is there.

It's a bright future.

Ya now my worlds are gonna be full! My minigame will be just too much xD
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,328
    Hey guys! Here is a fun fact!

Did you know other people made these types of threads before? Use the search engine provided in the top right corner of your screen and search for what your question is before you make a thread!
    FreshX said:

Did you know other people made these types of threads before? Use the search engine provided in the top right corner of your screen and search for what your question is before you make a thread!

@FreshX It would be nice if Android came with one, don't you think?
  • FreshXFreshX Grammar Checkin' Yo AssMember Posts: 1,328
    Android doesn't have a search engine? I object your statement

FreshX said:

@FreshX It would be nice if Android came with one, don't you think?
    @FreshX maybe on computer, but all I see on top right is the create discussion button.
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzMember Posts: 1,112

@FreshX maybe on computer, but all I see on top right is the create discussion button.

I see the same, however at the very bottom of the page there is a button that says "Full Site". If you press that it brings you to the computer site, and there's a search box near the top. Easy to miss if you're new to the forums!
    @CleoAdkins007 I am new, but thank you for actually describing it.
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzMember Posts: 1,112
    Sorry for gravedigging, but are there any updates about when we should be expecting Deepworld to come to Android? @mikelaurence
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 352

Sorry for gravedigging, but are there any updates about when we should be expecting Deepworld to come to Android? @mikelaurence

Your not really gravedigging. It's only just past December.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    Once deepworld comes to android, i will probably get more active again. PC wasn't what I was hoping as I could never convince myself to play it when I had so many more intensive games to play... Plus, PC hasn't been finished it what seems like years. Maybe android will be a little more feature-complete... Hopefully.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 919
    I believe "yes".

I also believe it will then be easier to mod/hack the game. <~~~~ Hope this doesn't happen.