Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Produced Crowns?

What if crowns didn't start off as in-game money that you had to buy with real money? What if there were materials you needed such as the furnaces and forges to produce them so you could buy the stuff you needed? Like a money making factory? How big of a change would that be to Deepworld? Just an idea to start discussion.

Comments

• ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 704
    Well, if that were to happen... I'd be ridiculously rich
  • LexiLexi EastMember Posts: 260
    Honestly, the game would probably die financially due to there being no point in buying crowns anymore for real money however there would be a boost in players playing and popularity as its a nice idea for F2P players. However it's near impossible to pull off.
  • Burr1toPL4YBurr1toPL4Y Member Posts: 67
    Lexi said:

Honestly, the game would probably die financially due to there being no point in buying crowns anymore for real money however there would be a boost in players playing and popularity as its a nice idea for F2P players. However it's near impossible to pull off.

Well look at it from all angles. Clash Royale let's you earn coins and makes it possible to earn chests, but a slow process. Now put that concept with the making of crowns in Deepworld. People would be using it like a tycoon, but yeah the game would financially die off if they didn't find a balance for player made crowns of production.
  • Danger_Zone45Danger_Zone45 Member Posts: 4
    Well I agree with Lexi and Burr1toPL4Y because all situations has ups and downs, the upside of it will be the boost in players playing and popularity and the downside of it affecting the games would financially die off, well for me, I will leave it to the game producers to decide. Goodluck
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,255
    No.
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalaceMember Posts: 6,453

Lexi said:

Well look at it from all angles. Clash Royale let's you earn coins and makes it possible to earn chests, but a slow process. Now put that concept with the making of crowns in Deepworld. People would be using it like a tycoon, but yeah the game would financially die off if they didn't find a balance for player made crowns of production.
    I believe the same can be said for looting crowns in chests. Its rare and quite a slow process but at the end, if youve saved enough, allows you to buy worlds and stuff.