Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Banned

Can anyone help me? Because I was banned in the game and cannot continue my progress, I made so much effort for it, the reason I was banned is because I was pranking someone then after that I went to another acc of mine and continued my pranking, then I was surprised I was banned! Can anyone help?

Comments

• Danger_Zone45Danger_Zone45 Member Posts: 4
    Pls can anyone help me
    :)
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainMember Posts: 1,255
    edited December 2016
    Wait, so even after you were banned, you went and did the thing that got you banned again?

or did you just go to your alt after you were finished to prank someone else?
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,902
    How old are you. (It's a serious question)
  • Android2_0Android2_0 Member Posts: 239
    Your best bet would be emailing at [email protected] Good luck
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Member Posts: 1,816
    First off how severe was the prank? If it was joking about harassing others then that's pretty severe. Other than that, email [email protected]
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamMember Posts: 2,246
    Here's a great tip:

If you think "Hey, could I possibly be banned for doing this?" and the answer is yes...

Go ahead and have fun doing it, but remember that this will probably be the last thing you do, so be sure to enjoy it.
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Member Posts: 1,378
    edited December 2016
    Could we all agree that this kid doesn't even look 13 yet?