Message to Laurence

Laurence or Lisa , My Account got Hacked and almost everything I work hard for is gone and I want them all back .But how ? , like I tryed to change my password quick as possible because of that Free Crown Scam . And it not me okay ? It was a Retarded website I seen in YouTube and I followed the steps after that it got hacked

Comments

• AcetheGamerAcetheGamer Member Posts: 8
    This is not a joke , all I wanted is just to change my password.
  • YeongyulYeongyul Dulvey, LouisianaMember Posts: 714
    Try emailing them.
    How ?
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox being good boyMember Posts: 665
    edited December 2016
    I'm tired of seeing people saying that they got hacked.

YOU CAN'T GET HACKED IN DEEPWORLD!

Unless you don't have responsibility over your password.

Also, its your fault you gave your password away to this "Retarded website".

Not theirs. Yours,

Emailing who ?
    Wait ... You saw it too ?
    Stop spamming comments. edit them into one please.
    I didn't meant to do that, it was the Deepworldfreecrowns.weebly.com fault I was just trying it out .
    And you trusted it.

100% your fault.
    But I need to change my password,that's it ,And my stuffs too. (Sigh)....
    Then email them.
    Yeongyul said:

Try emailing them.

like he said.

Also you seem to not know how to email?

How ?

If you don't know how to then lose hope.
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 612

I didn't meant to do that, it was the Deepworldfreecrowns.weebly.com fault I was just trying it out .

The only way you can get free crowns is through Tapjoy and some special in game events.
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalaceMember Posts: 6,453
    Yeah, what tjergoz said.
    Best to email them in the given email:

deepworld@bytebin.com

The admins dont really reply much here in the forums, so an email is the better and quicker solution to all this.

Just remember the lesson you learn from here. Dont trust such websites, and feel free to ask the forums if you have any questions regarding stuff like that.
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 386
    Anyways if u wana try stuff like dat create an alt........
    Is it this website? I'm in right now ?
  • EverywhenEverywhen pressing the comment button makes all comments on activity disappear - debator 2k17Member, Arbiter Posts: 4,677

Is it this website? I'm in right now ?

Unsure if genuine or troll, but anyhows.

Ask your parents to help you sign up for an email. Gmail is a good place to start.
    Once you've done that, send an email to deepworld@bytebin.com explaining the problem

• FreshXFreshX Posting links instead of picsMember Posts: 1,288

Then email them.

Yeongyul said:

Try emailing them.

like he said.

Also you seem to not know how to email?

How ?

If you don't know how to then lose hope.
    Why are you such an [EBL]. If you don't have anything nice to say, you might as well shut up.
    When people say they are "hacked" they mean that their password was somehow stolen. Ace was in a panic, because he logged in, and realized that everything he worked so hard on to get was gone. How would you feel if that happened to you tough guy?
    We have a tough guy, huh? Meet me at the parking lot. :)
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Member Posts: 2,300
    ouch guys let's not start some serious third degree burns here
    because it's starting to happen with these comments
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz ...Member Posts: 2,648
    edited December 2016

I'm tired of seeing people saying that they got hacked.

YOU CAN'T GET HACKED IN DEEPWORLD!

Unless you don't have responsibility over your password.

Also, its your fault you gave your password away to this "Retarded website".

Not theirs. Yours,

You can get hacked in Deepworld but most people just give away their password and then they tell they got hacked in hope of getting their stuff back.

ETA: Also, isn't it possible to DMCA takedown the website? As it does contain (copyrighted?) artwork of Deepworld.
  • MrLokkMrLokk Member Posts: 6
    First of all it is possible for someone to access you account unknowingly. I have had someone in my account twice. Even after I changed my password. Lisa denied it right away ofcourse. If they told the truth people would understand how fragile online games are. Luckily for me both times nobody took any of my items. But they did use my items and made large structures out of them. Which I had to take down.
    With that being said. Going to another website for free crowns, which was not so smart, or given your password away was your fault. I hope you don't get any of your stuff back. Let that be a lesson.
    If you want crowns buy them and support this awesome game and the devs.
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,084
    1. There is no free lunch - except on tapjoy

If we could get those videos and websites taken down we could. We can't. We do not own the internet. I'm sorry :( I wish we did and could.

MrLokk said:

First of all it is possible for someone to access you account unknowingly. I have had someone in my account twice. Even after I changed my password. Lisa denied it right away ofcourse. If they told the truth people would understand how fragile online games are. Luckily for me both times nobody took any of my items. But they did use my items and made large structures out of them. Which I had to take down.
    With that being said. Going to another website for free crowns, which was not so smart, or given your password away was your fault. I hope you don't get any of your stuff back. Let that be a lesson.

What truth is not being told? Please explain it.
  • SweetenOrange15SweetenOrange15 I don't know...Member Posts: 363
    edited December 2016
    lisa said:

If we could get those videos and websites taken down we could. We can't. We do not own the internet. I'm sorry :( I wish we did and could.

MrLokk said:

Lisa, Since you and the devs own the game you can report the website to weebly against deepworld's "Terms Of Service".
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz ...Member Posts: 2,648

lisa said:

MrLokk said:

Lisa, Since you and the devs own the game you can report the website to weebly against deepworld's "Terms Of Service".
    Lisa not own game. Lisa is administrator. Lisa kicks bad guys' buttholes..
  • SweetenOrange15SweetenOrange15 I don't know...Member Posts: 363

lisa said:

MrLokk said:

Lisa not own game. Lisa is administrator. Lisa kicks bad guys' buttholes..
    I know that but see she has to "OWN" a little bit of deepworld.
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,084
    I do not own anything.