Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Deepworld Emojis - Idea

Dog_man77Dog_man77 Canada. But where in Canada? Depends... who are you?Member Posts: 1,303
So a lot of companies have been putting out emoji apps on iOS that allow you to send emojis that look like things related to their services, that are also parodies of other emojis etc (The Fallout emoji app being one of the better examples IMO). I realize that the devs are really busy with the Android version and that making another app is probably at the bottom of the list of things they want to do, but think of how cool it would be to be able to send gears, top hats, android heads, other classic Deepworld symbols and messages in the classic Deepworld font to your friends (maybe even have the keyboard textured to look like a typewriter it might even cause them to gain interest in the origin of the emojis, which would help spread the word of the game. Just an idea, maybe once the Android version is released it would be worth looking into. :)

Comments

• AthenaAthena Somewhere over the rainbow.Member Posts: 766
    There are a few emojis available for /say, touchplates and switches, but we need more.

Also, I think they should be for chat and signs as well.
  • Dog_man77Dog_man77 Canada. But where in Canada? Depends... who are you?Member Posts: 1,303

There are a few emojis available for /say, touchplates and switches, but we need more.

Also, I think they should be for chat and signs as well.

More in game emojis would be cool too